It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad accused of forcing son into field, killing him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Dad accused of forcing son into field, killing him

news.yahoo.com

After confessing to his mom that he had "improper sexual contact" with a 3 year old girl, a 15 year old was forced to strip by his father, marched into a vacant lot and executed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm not even sure what to think right now. In my mind, a pedophile is the lowest form of being possible. Here's a teen, who seems to have known how wrong he was. In telling his mom about it (who told his dad since she knew it was a matter "not to be swept under the rug"), wouldn't that make some think that he knows that something is terribly wrong? I do realize that things can be very binary here....black or white, right or wrong, no shades of gray. I just have to believe that there must be more to this story. Why strip him before taking him out, making him get on his knees, then putting a bullet into his head? Makes me think the kid's action might have hit a little too close to home for dad....maybe this was dad's way of making sure his boy didn't turn out like him? I know that is reaching....but there is so much missing from the story that I have to fill in some of the blanks myself to even begin to try to make sense of it.
And before stating what may be a gutteral reaction, please think about it. I'm sure there are many extreme people in the Middle East that totally understand and commend the father who recently ran down and killed his daughter in a so-called "honor killing" just because she had became too westernized. I am not trying to justify any of the above news article...just hoping to remind people that extreme views and extreme actions are rarely understood, and we rarely get the opportunity to hear the whole story.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-11-2009 by TruthIsPower]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That story is very disturbing.
How could a father kill his own child so easily??
That is just messed up.I don't like sex offenders either but your own son who is 15 and might have had hope for rehabilitation??
The father doesn't sound like a very rational individual.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Perhaps the father was worried his son would tell police how he learned to become interested in adult/child sex.

He certainly was not waiting to explore other options of treatment or punishment.

Or perhaps he really believed this was the only just course of action, the only way his family could atone for the crime done to the little girl's family.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
you rape as you sow

secondine

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Perhaps the father was worried his son would tell police how he learned to become interested in adult/child sex.

He certainly was not waiting to explore other options of treatment or punishment.

Or perhaps he really believed this was the only just course of action, the only way his family could atone for the crime done to the little girl's family.

I think that's one thing really wrong with society as a whole right now....trying to "atone". Nothing that we can do can make up for the past, all we can hope to do is learn from it and make a better future.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am in utter shock.

On the one hand news like that would make any rational human being that has any sort of moral compass possibly snap into a fit of rage and WANT to do what the father did, but then the reality sets in.

It's your own child, to remove him from the Earth because you are enraged over his actions, there are other punishments that could have been leveled out, not the least of which that would be to send him to the courts for a trial and incarceration.. I understand Bubba doesn't take kindly to dudes who diddle where they shouldn't.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I cant say that I understand or even want to. Knowing how my dad thought of pedophiles (His Wife had a friend who was sexually tortured for just about 15 years by her entire family) I could easily see him putting a bullet into my head if i had ever touched a child...

but I don't condone the fathers actions but i cant condemn it either.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am amazed that this wouldn't garner more attention. I have to say that the only way to get something newsworthy noticed is to put a conspiracy spin on it. I posted this on ATS and had all the responses above within about an hour. An ATS Mod moved it to this forum (and I won't say it was wrong to do so, I know better) and it doesn't appear to have even been viewed since. Seriously? A father executing his own son isn't discussion-worthy? I guess I need to post something like the "Opportunity Knocks" thread on ATS....that one is a real winner.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthIsPower

I don't know if it's that or the sheer shock of the situation setting in and people not really knowing what to say. I know it took me about 30 minutes to even calm down enough to post what I did and I know it came out like a disjointed rambling idiot...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The 15 year old learnd that from somewhere.
I find this disturbing to say the least, that someone can do that to their child.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I read this story earlier today and was pretty disturbed by it. I think a solid beating would have sufficed to set the little bastard straight, but who knows, maybe there's more to this story. It's hard to feel sorry for people that do that...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AuIuQnCaqBf2aWx_X9Vx9Uqs0NUE;_ylu=X3o'___'FlMGUxc201BHBvcwM2NgRzZWMDYWNjb3J kaW9uX3Vfc19uZXdzBHNsawNodW5kcmVkc21vdXI-

Updated story on this

new topics

top topics

join