It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rat Poison in Your Drugs - Drug Companies Trying to Scare Us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have just watched a grotesque TV advert in the UK of a guy on TV pulling a rat out of his mouth followed by the warning:

"Rat poison is just one of the many ingredients that may be found in fakes medicines purchased from illegal websites"

The ad is sponsored by Pfizer and is a clear and blatant indication of the drug companies trying to protect their profits and more.

Personally I don't think they should get away with this kind of propoganda. Do you?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

You could mention this.

pfizer supplied heparin

or this

warfarin

Just saying

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think it was a BIG mistake allowing drug companies to advertize their products on TV. Now, a HUGE part of their budgets goes toward television advertizing. You know we are paying for it every time we have to buy a prescription.

I find the overt propaganda especially troubling, especially the way they manufactured the fear of HPV in order to scare women into buying their Gardicil vaccine. Talk about truely Orwellian advertizing.

This Crap has got to stop!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Yes, its quite a disturbing advert which uses 'fear and revulsion' to maximize profit margins - don't know if you've watched this excellent (award winning) documentary before but it makes some very revealing comments about Pfizer.

The Corporation

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

top topics

join