It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A Primer on Galactic Government

Galactic Council
This organization is collection of various Galaxy member governments and functions as a peace, security and welfare body within the Milky Way Galaxy, maintains ties and relations with the thousands (1000’s) of member governments and presents a set of protocols, and “rules” by which to allow its members to co-exist and operate in a secure and peaceful manner.

Not all Galactic Governments are members of the Council, and not all members are signatores to the various protocols and “rules”.

Pleo’shan Netaab [Pleiadean Government]
Commonly called the Pleiadean Federation is a true Federation.

A federation (Latin: foedus, foederis, 'covenant'), also known as a federal state, is a type of sovereign state characterized by a union of partially self-governing states or regions united by a central (federal) government. In a federation, the self-governing status of the component states is typically constitutionally entrenched and may not be altered by a unilateral decision of the central government. (1)

The Pleiadean Federation is composed of approximately 146 member worlds/species, mostly Humanoid (Nordics) and is located in roughly the direction of the Pleiades Star Cluster (Taurus Constellation). The “Home world” (Government seat) is approximately 90 light Years from Earth.

The Pleiadean Federation is a signatory to the non-interference accord, and is a member of the Galactic Council.

Zetan Empire
The term empire derives from the Latin imperium. Politically, an empire is a geographically extensive group of states and peoples (ethnic groups) united and ruled either by a monarch (emperor, empress) or an oligarchy. Geopolitically, the term empire has denoted very different, territorially-extreme states. (2)

The Zetan Empire is composed of perhaps the best known collection of species in Terrestrial ufology. The gray’s (mostly short), and reptilian races are the best known of this Empire. The gray’s are an insect derived lifeform and are not the dominant species in the Empire. The dominant/leadership position is occupied by a Reptilian species, also familiar on earth.

The Zetan Empire are not signatory’s to the non-interference accord. Their history of expansion and involvement with other cultures is much like European Humans, but on a much larger more ruthless scale.

Consortium
Note: I’m using the term “Consortium” for lack of a better term.

A consortium is an association of two or more individuals, companies, organizations or governments (or any combination of these entities) with the objective of participating in a common activity or pooling their resources for achieving a common goal.

Consortium is a Latin word, meaning 'partnership, association or society' and derives from consors 'partner', itself from con- 'together' and sors 'fate', meaning owner of means or comrade. (3)

The Consortium is a collection of independent planetary governments that have banded together for commercial endeavors. The Consortium is not a true governmental body, but operates throughout Zetan and Federation space engaging in various business initiatives. Their presence near Earth is strictly for profit.
The Consortium is currently being represented on Earth by a species known as the “Conformers”; Silicon based non-Humanoid species with some shape-shifting abilities. The rest of the Consortium consists of mostly humanoid species, all Carbon based.

The Consortium is associated with the Galactic Council, but not a signatory to the non-interference accord.

1. Federation. Wikipedia. [Online] November 07, 2009. [Cited: November 07, 2009.] en.wikipedia.org...
2. Empire. Wikipedia. [Online] November 07, 2009. [Cited: November 07, 2009.] en.wikipedia.org...
3. Consortium. Wikipedia. [Online] September 24, 2009. [Cited: November 10, 2009.] en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is many many many levels above us, this must be the very tip of the icebergs, I would sure like to see how vast this empire is someday.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Cammy122112]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It's the United Federation of Planets!!!

It would be interesting, I must admit.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That is interesting Anthra.

How can we apply this knowlege?

S&F

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyCracker
It's the United Federation of Planets!!!

It would be interesting, I must admit.

Yep, but we will not find out in public for along time probably. But you would think there would be things like that out there.

The thing that gets me, is who would be the top person amongst aliens that knew alot of truths about the reality of all existence, for real, or as far as anyone in a 3d body can know.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

S&F

This is being presented for Informational purposes.

There will be a disclosure event soon and the better informed the people of Earth are, the better they can make decisions, and direct their governments.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Just wondering how do you come across this information?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Just wondering how do you come across this information?

By talking with my people, mostly my Mother, and with representatives of the Federation Earth Mission. Sometimes with various Gray's and reptilians.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

how could one get into contact with such people like representatives of the Federation Earth Mission?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Good enough for me, I'm sold. Where do I send my money?

Shout out to your Mom - and any of the grays, but only if they're way cool to you.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

how could one get into contact with such people like representatives of the Federation Earth Mission?

This is sometimes a difficult issue. First,it would have to be a telepathic contact initiated by you. You could try relaxing into a meditative state and "calling out" to them. The problem with this is, "will they 'hear' you". That kind of depends on how busy they each are at the time.

Once you have made contact with them it gets easier...you each have a kind of 'address' to use for further contact.

In my case it was rather easy since the contact was made through my mother, and they wanted to talk to me...so they made the initial contace. I still have some trouble contacting them at will, but usually get through in a short period of time.

I don't know how much experience you have with telepathy, but remember...your mind, memories, and experiences will "color" the message and you may have to re-ask a lot of questions to figure out the correct answer. With practice this gets better.

Good luck.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
This organization is collection of various Galaxy member governments and functions a peace, security and welfare body within the Milky Way Galaxy

Then they are not doing a great job, at all!

Have you ever looked into the state of humanity and planet Earth? Its hell, its miserable, a normal being wont put a dog trough all of the # a human has to take.

And dont tell me we must deal with it by ourselves, because this is forced upon us by a minority, just a few men pulling all the strings and we cant do # about it. So if it really functions as a peace, security and welfare body within the Milky Way Galaxy they really must wake up and do their jobs

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

S&F

There will be a disclosure event soon and the better informed the people of Earth are, the better they can make decisions, and direct their governments.

Etharzi od Oma

You sound confident (or you make those keystrokes in a pleasing, positive fashion) that this disclosure event is going to come. I want to ask you this.

Are you using this info provided in this thread and using the disclosure info provided by David Wilcock to make a connection on this event that may be televised, such as your race being one of the six human-looking aliens who would expose themselves to the public?

I'm just asking out of curiousity, because apparently, there is a few websites which states the same thing...and by the way they were typing their documents, they looked pretty sure that disclosure is going to happen in the very few days we have.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by street_fighter]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter

S&F

Etharzi od Oma

You sound confident (or you make those keystrokes in a pleasing, positive fashion) that this disclosure event is going to come. I want to ask you this.

Are you using this info provided in this thread and using the disclosure info provided by David Wilcock to make a connection on this event that may be televised, such as your race being one of the six human-looking aliens who would expose themselves to the public?

I'm just asking out of curiousity, because apparently, there is a few websites which states the same thing...and by the way they were typing their documents, they looked pretty sure that disclosure is going to happen in the very few days we have.

No. My people will probably not be any of the aliens introduced to Earth when disclosure happens.

This information is posted here, at the request of the Federation, so that when disclosure does occur, you will be better prepared.

By the way, I, so far, see no indications that Mr. Wilcock is correct. But, then the Federation did want this posted before the weekend.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Actually I would tend to agree with you.

But, the GC is the source of the non-interference accord, and what happens on your world, is your problem...unless there has been uninvited outside interference. So, basically, what Humand do to Humans is not their concern.

Please note: your are very free to shout BS at anytime. I've lived on your world for 60+ years, and I've seen the things Humans do to their fellow man. Truth is...if these things were done to a dog, it would be illegal, and one would face prison for the offence.

On the bright side...there is plenty you can do about it, but, you have to decide to do it.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

But, the GC is the source of the non-interference accord, and what happens on your world, is your problem...unless there has been uninvited outside interference. So, basically, what Humand do to Humans is not their concern.

Please note: your are very free to shout BS at anytime. I've lived on your world for 60+ years, and I've seen the things Humans do to their fellow man. Truth is...if these things were done to a dog, it would be illegal, and one would face prison for the offence.

On the bright side...there is plenty you can do about it, but, you have to decide to do it.

Etharzi od Oma

uhmm...ok...so "THEY" do not care what we do to each other, because it is our own business.
so...why haven't they come out to us in a disclosure?...if some of us freak out and kill each other, it's still our own business...why would they care then? it would seem better to get this disclosure over with, and move on.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

"They" have not initiated disclosure because it is the responsibility of your governments to do so. And, they will not initiate disclosure without your governments being involved.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is not meant to discredit you in some way, but what if the government doesn't want to disclose anything? Will there be a forced disclosure?

If there is any disclosure at all, will it be limited or total?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
This is not meant to discredit you in some way, but what if the government doesn't want to disclose anything? Will there be a forced disclosure?

If there is any disclosure at all, will it be limited or total?

My understanding of Federation protocol would seem to not allow a forced disclosure, however, it will only take one country to say that they are aware of alien life to cause a kind of cascade effect. Once one government says this then the non-interference accoud will no longer apply, and even the Federation should feel free to make open contact.

I would expect a limited disclosure at first, with a more full disclosure to follow rather quickly.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Etharzi od Oma

But, there is outside interference, isnt it? Grey's? Reptillians?

And i agree, we must decide to do something against the way we are treated by our world leaders. But, we cant. Its impossible. You wont find any people that will stand up against governments and reform the world. And even if you find them, you cant fight the army's those world leaders have control over. Or the other technology's and agency's

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join