It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is hope for those that want it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Zeitgeist Addendum

Google Video Link

Everyone is so worried about the future, everyone is feeling so apathetic...the people on ATS want something, but what?

We can knit-pick all day long over the information in Zeitgeist I, the theory of astrotheology was just that...a THEORY.

Zeitgeist Addendum though, Peter Joseph uses the source Modern Money Mechanics to show us economic policy. The booklet itself was printed by the FEDERAL RESERVE in 1994. There is no better source for information in regards to the creation of money.

Everyone is so gloomy, we have the ability to radically change our lives. The direction presented by The Venus Project is so eloquent in its genius simplicity. The future IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY, there is hope for humanity, but you have to want it more than you have ever wanted anything. It has to be a fire that has been lit inside of you that cannot be put out by anyone.

I lived in fear for so long because I didn't know what to do. When the people with the money and power hate you, when they have no problem with using as as cannon fodder, IT IS DEPRESSING.

But there is hope, if I had never heard of The Venus Project I would have never made the decision to put myself through college to earn a degree in software develpoment.

NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY MIND. I will battle tenaciously to whatever point for something like The Venus Project. I am a member of the Ohio Chapter of the Zeitgeist Movement, and I am asking ATS members:

If you feel hopeless, JOIN US!

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

www.thevenusproject.com

And cheer up, don't be afraid to smile, there is something that you can do. None of you are powerless.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I disagree the elites have ontrolled so many they have gone too powerful we have no choice but to hide from them

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
How are 6 billion people suppose to hide from a group that represents the smallest percentage of the population?

new topics

join