It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunlike Stars in Pleiades Cluster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Howzit ATS'rs
Now know that there are threads about his on ATS, but only recenlty in South Africa we have been able to see the Pleiades Constellation (dipper) in the early evening sky again, and it got me to thinking again about what is refered to and theorised on thehiddenrecords website about the origins of man, and we coming from or our "creators" coming from one of those sunlike stars in the region of the Great big dipper. is there actually evidence that the 3 stars refered to are in fact sunlike stars. i know all the evidence according to the website refers to locations in and around the locations of these stars as seen in the giza platuo and the vatican etc. but i just find it facinating and find myself looking up at the great big dipper each night, maybe hoping for some movement or something anything that could be evidence of these theories.
i must say, of all the "origins of man" theories , i quite like the hidden records's interpretation of it, although the "maps" on earth do not always line up exactly. Yes I know that when you look at things in certain ways and at certain angles, patterns, constellations etc can be found in almost anything.
i just wish we had more than speculation and theory on some of these things.
would make things so much more interesting and exciting!
anyhow. have a good day guys and gals/
www.thehiddenrecords.com...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Nice. Every thread bout the hidden records is good

I have read the book also. And it's the best and maybe only "accurate" explanation of the Pyramids of Gizah and a lot of other ancient buildings.

A map to the place of our ancestors

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
i just find it facinating that there might be a system like ours with a star like our sun and a planet just like earth( if we are offspring from these space forefathers, the planet should be similar...probably) and that so many structure designs, and landmarks point to this map in the sky, and we along the ages forgot it or hid it from the masses. Are there traces or facts that those stars are similar to the Sun? Are there planets in the facinity of those stars?
I wish that Nasa would look into the dipper cluster and FIND those planets.
wouldnt that wake a few people up if they actually looked there and found that there are in fact planets around HD283271 , HD282943 and TYC 179910261. This would be awesome!
its so frustrating to have theories like this that makes "logical" sense, but will probably get debunked because " the pyramid does not line up by 1 millionth of a degree, so it cannot be correct" and of the sorts.
the logic behind these layouts plain and simple according to me. i would love for it to be correct. but how will we ever know the truth?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

Hey man!
Whether there are sun-like stars in the Pleiades or not doesn't have any baring of whether there is possibly humanoid life.
But then again what the hell do I know!
Maybe there is humaniod life around every G3?

When studying Astronomy years ago; the spectral class of stars was refered to via classification upon the 'Hertzsprung-Russel' diagram.
This classifies stars in Mass and Magnitude( brightness) and spectral class.

The order of classification can be remembered by reciting the verse:
Oh Be A Fine Girl Kiss Me.
O= the brightest, most massive and chemically unstable stars. Me be the coolest and chemically opposite.
We have the inclusion of numbers as sub-classes between these markers.

You probably knew all that 'waffle' anyhow!
My point is: there have been numerous planets discovered around stars that are not the G3 classification of our sun; should they not also have the chance of harboring life?
I never knew the Pleiades to have G3's; or is this an admonishment of the work of Adamski?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
please .. DONT SAY THE P WORD

(the one that descripes a planets name and race of made up aliens)

seriously.... youll attract the gfl!

(can you tell ive no time for p-l-e-d-i-a-n-s... their completly made up and the thought of them being real drives some people to become very self absobed and annoying..)

just search p-l-e-d-i-a-n-s on this forum ....
(without the dashes)

[edit on 16-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

hehe, BM (full name withheld..) and believers do get annoying at times, don't they?

anyway, what makes you believe that our solar system is the normal habitat for a humanoid species? several things don't look right around here, the most significant probably being the asteroid belt.

new topics

top topics

join