It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

missing gold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
has the federal reserve found another way to make money,very interesting story, i don't think we have heard the last of,sorry about all the cut and paste.

Roughly 15 years ago – during the Clinton Administration [think Robert Rubin, Sir Alan Greenspan and Lawrence Summers] – between 1.3 and 1.5 million 400 oz tungsten blanks were allegedly manufactured by a very high-end, sophisticated refiner in the USA [more than 16 Thousand metric tonnes]. Subsequently, 640,000 of these tungsten blanks received their gold plating and were shipped to Ft. Knox and remain there to this day.
news.goldseek.com...

These revelations should provide a “new filter” through which Rothschild exiting the gold market back in 2004 begins to make a little more sense: “LONDON, April 14, 2004 (Reuters) - NM Rothschild & Sons Ltd., the London-based unit of investment bank Rothschild [ROT.UL], will withdraw from trading commodities, including gold, in London as it reviews its operations, it said on Wednesday.” Interestingly, GATA’s Bill Murphy speculated about this back in 2004; “Why is Rothschild leaving the gold business at this time my colleagues and I conjectured today? Just a guess on my part, but suspect:” *SOMETHING IS AMISS. THEY KNOW A BIG GOLD SCANDAL IS COMING AND THEY WANT NO PART OF IT. …” “ROTHSCHILD WANTS OUT BEFORE THE PROVERBIAL "S" HITS THE FAN.” BILL MURPHY, LEMETROPOLE, 4-18-2004 Coincidentally [or perhaps, not?], GLD Began Trading 11/12/2004 In light of what has occurred – regarding the Gold ETF, GLD – after reviewing their prospectus yet again, it becomes pretty clear that GLD was established to purposefully deflect investment dollars away from legitimate gold pursuits and to create a stealth, cesspool / catch-all, slush-fund and a likely destination for many of these “salted tungsten bars” where they would never see the light of day – hidden behind the following legalese “shield” from the law:

[edit on 15-11-2009 by pauldamo]

[edit on 15-11-2009 by pauldamo]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I am a gold bug myself - having bought up - I continue to hold a heap of gold and silver as my primary investment.

Here is a link to a post I made in October regarding the Fort Knox reserves.

Your article doesn't surprise me at all, seems a reasonable fit with what I think is happening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And some info on silver bar tampering;

And some info on silver bullion supplies, and who has it, and who doesn't. I should add that I heard Barclay's Bank of England has a massive silvr holding - I heard 60% of above ground silver - don't have a link, and that may be pure speculation.

PS: People on ATS seem to have very little interest in this topic for some strange reason.

I don't understand why not, gold is the master currency - it cannot be trumped either as a store of value, or readily accepted medium of exchange.

Golds up around $1,120 now - but this bull has just started - I think interest will be turning to gold and silver more and more over the next year or so - as people realize the dollar is just a piece of paper, and its purchasing power will start to reflect that.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

People on ATS seem to have very little interest in this topic for some strange reason.

I don't understand why not, gold is the master currency - it cannot be trumped either as a store of value, or readily accepted medium of exchange.

I don't understand the lack of interest either. This one event, if true, could be the significant story of the decade. It could be the trigger to expose massive theft and corruption. It could destabilize governments.

If it is true, this theft would have required the involvement of a significant number of people. I would very much like to know what projects were funded by this missing gold.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The reason people arent interested is because they know nothing about gold. A few weeks ago I read an article about some guy who went to the beach with a gold coin and tried selling it to people for 50 dollars (was worth over$1000.).
The beach goers just laughed at the guy, they wouldnt even trade a starbucks coffee for it!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes, I found it very strange myself when it first was brought to light that they had found this in the cores of a few bars. After thinking about it, I figure it was someones way of destabilizing the gold market, to bring down the price of gold to a very low point, just as they are doing with the dollar. Or it could be, as one of you put it, just a way to make it look as though they have more gold then they really do, a big case of fraud on their part.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
sorry i should have searched before posting,but yeah,i thought this would have been on the hot topics,and because i hadn't seen it i thought it hadn't been posted,

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Another here who found it odd gold topics are not understood on here, or attract little interest.

This was the last place I would expect to see people come out and say "but you can't eat gold", but nonetheless, I saw a lot of it on other gold threads. Strange.

The only solace is that, when every 10th thread is gold-related (which will probably come to pass when gold is 3500-5000+ or more - that'd be a sure time to perhaps be thinking to sell some of your stash.

If this tungsten bar scam proves true, it will cripple the banking system, destroy what little trust left there is in the financial system, and most likely will lead to war (even if indirectly as a result of the massive mistrust, if it's possible to have more mistrust than present, that will be a major by-product).

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
this whole faked gold bars thing is bizarre, but when I checked the net, check this out

www.popsci.com...

if you believe in the whole "mind enlightenment thru monoatomic gold" thing, then itgives us an advantage, cause they've ate it all

that is the equivelent to them having eaten their seeds. then the truly "enlightened zelotes" will have the advantage...without fake chemical enlightenment

BTY I don't buy the chemical enlightenment stuff

dr

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudbreak
Another here who found it odd gold topics are not understood on here, or attract little interest.

This was the last place I would expect to see people come out and say "but you can't eat gold", but nonetheless, I saw a lot of it on other gold threads. Strange.

The only solace is that, when every 10th thread is gold-related (which will probably come to pass when gold is 3500-5000+ or more - that'd be a sure time to perhaps be thinking to sell some of your stash.

If this tungsten bar scam proves true, it will cripple the banking system, destroy what little trust left there is in the financial system, and most likely will lead to war (even if indirectly as a result of the massive mistrust, if it's possible to have more mistrust than present, that will be a major by-product).

It dosn`t matter what we want, think or feel. This banking system, whether we like it or not must go. We were not created to get rich off of the backs of the rest of humanity, or the world. Remember, it will not only be our system that goes down, it will happen all around the world. All of those corrupt systems WILL go down. That is the reason behind what you are seeing at this time. Will there be dangers involved? There is dangers even in the best intentions. But, it is in how we react to them is what will be the driving force and outcome of it all.

All I can say is, keep a level head if and when it does happen.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Be very careful with gold coins also there have been many counterfeit coins coming out of china.
www.dailypaul.com...

There is even a Chinese company that advertises that they can make counterfeit coins and bars.
www.tungsten-alloy.com...

gold coated tungsten can be spotted with a simple ultrasound test.
the speed of sound through tungsten (a very hard metal)is a lot faster then gold(a very soft metal)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Well as the gold price rises we will see alot more gold scams as criminals look to make a buck off a hot commodity.

As we speak gold is now trading at over $1129! Very interesting week to watch the gold price and the dollar. Obama is in China and I hear the Chinese are upset with USA on their handling of financial crisis. Could get very interesting!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

if you believe in the whole "mind enlightenment thru monoatomic gold" thing, then itgives us an advantage, cause they've ate it all

that is the equivelent to them having eaten their seeds. then the truly "enlightened zelotes" will have the advantage...without fake chemical enlightenment

BTY I don't buy the chemical enlightenment stuff

dr

Maybe they've been giving the gold bars to the annunaki to appease them. J/K

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar

Maybe they've been giving the gold bars to the annunaki to appease them.

It's no joke. You should see how the Ancient Ones swarm like a hive of agitated hornets over offerings of gold placed on properly constructed brazen altars. Ripping the spleens from the proper sacrificial beasts and using their gall to lubricate the altar before making a burnt offering of their carcasses only increases the intoxicated feeding frenzy.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pauldamo

Here's an interesting interview regarding gold clad tungsten bars.

The IMF sold Gold plated tungsten bars to India ?!?!?!

new topics

top topics

join