It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MUST see video on Healthcare reform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This video really opened up my eyes as to why we need healthcare reform. Most people are worried about being forced to take vaccines I guess, I'm not sure really why all the fear but... Check this out, even if you dont care about it you will learn something new.

PBS Frontline on World Health Care

After seeing much of this and listening, it may be inevitable that we do really need this.

I found a timeline HERE that is also pretty interesting.

Do a little research, youd be surprised what good things may come!

Edit to add

Found on youtube

[edit on 14-11-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
This video really opened up my eyes as to why we need healthcare reform. Most people are worried about being forced to take vaccines I guess, I'm not sure really why all the fear but... Check this out, even if you dont care about it you will learn something new.

PBS Frontline on World Health Care

After seeing much of this and listening, it may be inevitable that we do really need this.

I found a timeline HERE that is also pretty interesting.

Do a little research, youd be surprised what good things may come!

I'd agree with you except, one thing.

We just had the biggest group of the richest, most out of touch people in the whole entire country decide health care reform for us. They however get perfect health care.

About the vaccines if you had an Autistic child, I'm sure you'd understand.

I grew up with a kid who got a regular booster vaccine and was never the same kid ever again.

Sorry, but Neither the democrat plan, nor the republican plan was the way to go.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Im sorry for your life with vaccines, but Healthcare doesn't mean you will always get shots, it provides for psychological help, dental help, hospital help should you break your bones or need blood work. (when you get bloodwork done you done get vaccines, and if they want you to you simply tell them you have preexisting conditions and are active physically, they will back off)

edit to add:

Im not very good at expressing my views, because when I think something I automatically assume others know where I'm coming from.

I think the U.S. needs to revise vaccinating kids from diseases like they do so early, but until health care is taken more seriously, change will not occur, thus is another reason i feel it is imperative. Im sure im wrong in some aspects but i know change is needed, this video is only showing the many aspects from across the world of Health Care.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would have to say that yes health care reform is a good thing... but not now. Its really a matter of economics... we plain don't have the money right now, not the American people and certainly not the government. Not to mention both dem and repub plan sucks pavement

top topics

join