It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its just me!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just wanted to say a Little about me I believe in ghost...havnt seen one yet. I believe in UFO's have seen one of those!!freaked me out a little. Love the Threads about archeology I've learned a lot from them and appreciate the peeps who go on vacations and post pics of places i will probably never see .

Im currently working on a magnet powered generator just need some info on which electric motor to use and how to get the voltage to 110/120v
any help is appreciated!
Well back to reading about history!!
Thnx,StumpDrummer

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Most generators are based on magnetic theory are you trying to make a perpetual motion machine? And how many volts have u been able to generate so far? U might also consider using a wind or solar power panel to help you achieve a higher voltage output. Good luck to you in your venture I’m sure someone around here can help u.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Welcome

Hey magnetic motor....great idea for your 1st thread...

I would follow, add input!

Hope you make one soon!

You will fit in just fine around here, just keep in mind this is an intro thread...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thnx for the replies guys!

I was thinking of using the, I think it was perendev on youtube design...2 magnets pushing one through the point of resistance or a camed design
as far as the generator goes i have an old 110v motor from an old air compressor im thinking about using i just wish the shaft was a bit longer
...probably just buy a cheap motor from a appliance repair shop for a small version to begin with

Any help or ideas from magnet motor Freaks will be highly appreciated

new topics

top topics

join