It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny and Commie Fascist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So its a little off but this is the funniest thing I have seen in quite awhile.

www.americanthinker.com...

'Obamao' Frenzy Sweeps China

For those of us who thought White House press liaison Anita Dunn was just another Obama moonbat, here is the evidence proving she was simply ahead of the Chinese Communist curve:
"The Chinese internet has been flooded with pages and pictures praising Obama and comparing him to Mao Zedong."

then there is the sober truth...

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

Whether you think we ought to have free health care and drugs for retirees, more military spending than the rest of the world combined, a bankrupt retirement scheme based on government debt, government guarantees for the banks, etc. doesn't matter to me. I'm not interested in pie-in-the-sky ideas about how the world should work. I write about how the world does work.

And I can tell you this with 100% accuracy: You cannot support the world's reserve currency when you are the world's largest debtor, when you plan to finance annual deficits exceeding $2 trillion with progressive income taxes and money printing. Our economy is a charade. And when it falls apart, the consequences will be devastating.

Regards,

Porter Stansberry

More from Steve: I did my homework after I heard Porter speak, and I was surprised. Porter was right... Heavily progressive taxation, state-owned schools, government controlling the banks, printing the money, and owning manufacturing – these are not free-market ideals. They're the opposite. These are calls right out of the Communist playbook.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Obama and Mao send shivers up my leg.

SSSHHIHHIJHIVIVIIJVISAVVVAAAADDSSSSS. aaauggh shivas.

Mao and Obama sitting in a tree

M I S S ing the point.

FREEDOM!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DChenO

Yeah you know you are right about the Chinese. In China they even sell shirts that say ObaMao! with his picture on it. You know the old saying, it takes one to know one, well the Chinese people sure know a Commie when they see one.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by HotSauce]

join