It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu (Bio Genocide weapon) status from Norway.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There is one major difference to the vaccines administered in Norway and in the US. Norway uses the vaccine "Pandermix" from GSK which contains adjuvants like squalene. This is banned in the US. (Gulf-war syndrome).

I tried to use this vaccine-calculator to figure out the amounts of chemicals used per grams of bodyweight. When I selected the correct vaccine used in Norway for swine-flu, and typed in the age and weight of my 5yo daughter, the calculator returned an error saying this vaccine could only be used on adults 18+...

Of course no one in my family have or will take this shot. I just tried the calculator for the "fun" of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's very difficult getting to the facts isn't it. I am not convinced by the depopulation theory but I don't trust official sources. I mean - is there anyone anywhere without 'an agenda'?
Add to the mix our personal experience which is going to differ and which is not going to be proof of anything. Unless a common theme emerges. So long as we all realise that. In the meantime we all need to keep sharing. Personal experiences and anything in our local paper. Then we need to do the math.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 15-11-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
In Norway the use of Mercury is illegal, but not thiemersol, as it is Clearly not called Mercury, it can be used.

And, yesterday, my wife said that a female friend of our who workes at the Pharmasy, was coerst to the the vaccine..

She had said it three or four times: I dont want it or think I need it..
But her employer had kept pushing the sheeple agenda : Come on! think of the customers, you are Responcible for them if they get sick etc...

'' Every one must have a vaccine for the Collective'' .. bah bah

<< 1   >>

join