It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Careful where you click! Unless you're a Robbie Williams fan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I see that the Robbie Williams thread has been moved to the BelowTopSecret site but now we all get to look at his promo photo in the side bars. Is this annoying the hell out of anyone else besides me? To top it off, it's a hyperlink. So if you accidently miss the scroll bar and click on the photo, guess what? You find yourself on Robbie's UK web store page. I realize Robbie is a personal friend of ATS, but don't you all think that it's a little bit cheesy?

I've only been a member for a week or so but I'm thinking I need to split... or maybe I'll get booted for this thread. Either way, I won't have look at the promo-photo anymore.

Yep.... feeling cranky today...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Use the ATS Issues thread for these type of posts...

Closed

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Staff does their best to ensure thread placements remain appropriate and topically-focused.

However, there are times when a given submission or contribution to the boards requires further considerations, after the fact... the Robbie thread move to BTS: Music being just such an example.

With regards the sidebars ...

They are what they are - A means by which to draw attentions to that deemed of potential interest to the Whole of ATS.

We've a Very diverse membership, global even ... one where you'll Rarely see or find Universal acceptance and/or Appeal throughout.

A good thing, Actually.

Please direct any further considerations and/or concerns to The ATS Issues thread.

A more appropriate venue for discussion of the same and one where All can ensure their "voice" be heard, addressed and answered.

Thank you

-closed-

new topics

join