It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebunking Zeitgeist - 13 Parts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I saw a long thread preaching others to stop considering Zeitgeist as a credible source of information about anything. So, I though, this might be a great post that will present the other side of the story.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is there any possible way to debunk the ring of power documentary? It's alot like zeitgiest

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I know that voice...

It's a great video. Worth the watch, definitely.

His interpretations of history should not be shunned. The evidence is becoming more evident everyday. Is it not?

Thanks for the post.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by sticky]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm curious, what part or parts of Zeitgeist have apparently been "debunked"?
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by really

People have primarily attempted to debunk the "Religious" part of the documentary. Especially, the evidence linking to the similarities of Christianity with many of the earlier religions.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

That's it, then? I have seen some people saying that. It's probably because it's the only part of the documentary that really attacks what to some people is a very personal issue. Religion is a huge part of some peoples' personality make-up.
I'm no scholar but a decent researcher. The bit of research I did on the subject lead me to the same belief as Gordon's as shown in the movie. More than one Christ, more than one Moses. It's all a form of control.

Edit - I'll check your video out but it will probably take me a while.
Thanks.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by really]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I watched a movie that "debunked" Zietgeist which only focused on the religious parts, mainly the points that most of the stories in the Bible had been told by earlier civilizations, just with different characters.

He/She didn't dispute that the stories were the same and pre-dated the bible, but rather the devil had started the stories to confuse us when it "really" happened...

Do people actually believe that???

[edit on 12-11-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

wow..i sure hope not!!

undebunk...so is that going through and checking all the claims?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Weird I JUST watched Zeitgeist yesterday and I must tell you I was really impressed with it. I must admit I was one of those "We would never ever kill our own people." However the film makes a damn good case of why it is possible. I came away with a real understanding on easy it is to use fear as a weapon and how just a little truth sprinkled on a bunch lies can really work its magic. I have always believed that this game is rigged but had no idea on how and why we allowed it to get that way. That film made some good points but I still get the feeling there is more to the story.

It also kinda explains to me why things are really looking like its falling apart. It is my gut feeling that things are looking out of control not because the powers that be are as strong as ever.I think its because we are waking up and the same old BS now smells like BS and WE who are waking up are causing a lot of confusion.They dont know what to do with us.

Look at the patterns. There is an epidemic and some are refusing to take the vaccine. So what happens...the epidemic is reported as being worst. Now its being reported that after showing no sign of being sick people are dying 2 days after getting sick and your beloved pets are now getting infected. Now they cant keep enough vaccine in stock because of the fear. Once you know the pattern it starts to become kinda clear of whats going on.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Tricky63]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by whateverponcho

Nope. Most of the claims are outright absurd. Only the ones that deserve debunking.

top topics

join