It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father, 4 sons arrested on 14 sex charges.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Father, 4 sons arrested on 14 sex charges.

www.kctv5.com

The victim said in court documents that she was picked to “marry” David Mohler in a ceremony conducted in the basement of the farmhouse in Bates County. The woman said there had been numerous “marriage” ceremonies. She said the girls wore special dresses and had flowers in their hair. The woman said she was walked to a travel camper parked in the yard at the barn after the ceremony, where sexual intercourse occurred.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news.com.au

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So basically, for years this abuse was going on, fake marriages going on to make them feel better, and a forced abortion and these guys can still call themselves men? Whre were the mothers in this whole mess? If it was my kid someone would be dead.

Hopefully these guys will get the maximum sentance and justice will occur. if it took years for these girls to come forward i wonder how many more victims there could be.

The second article says that they are searching for bodies on the farm, so they think they killed some people too. Messed up world we live in.

www.kctv5.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11/12/2009 by Finn1916]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sickening...When they get convicted I hope Big Bubba takes good care of them. Bastards.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is happening, x10, as I type this post, all the time in the middle-east.

It's sickening... to remove these young girls innocence and, most likley, scar them for life. They will go to prison for sure, but will be locked up away from the general public....

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I believe it isn't just young girls. At least one was a boy.

Original reports would suggest that at least some of these children are the children of one (or more) of the men.

Purportedly, one of their wives - Michelle, wife of David - is surprised. Michelle is likely the, or one of the, mothers.

Surprised. Not shocked. Not devastated. Not on the verge of becoming a living nuclear bomb. Surprised.

I found that more than just a tad odd.

These guys are members of a Latter Day Saints break away sect.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Child molesters or"Chesters"are not treated well in prison.And these vermin will have many years of mistreatment in store for them.AMEM!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
This is happening, x10, as I type this post, all the time in the middle-east.

It's sickening... to remove these young girls innocence and, most likley, scar them for life. They will go to prison for sure, but will be locked up away from the general public....

*sigh*

Actually this happened in the Mid-Western United States in Missouri but I think you are right about one thing this does happen x10 in places like Canada up in those little mining towns where the men are always hoisting big steins of beer because they are, are, are well...

No one really wants to know!

This is a horrible crime, I wonder how things like this happen?

Oh wait I know it's because we are always worried about what's going on in the Middle East instead of right here in America!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yea, I found this out last night.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Sickening people. :shk:

[edit on 11/12/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Edit: Thread re-opened.

Even though whatukno's thread was first, he suggested that we continue the discussion in this thread, seeing that it has more replies.

Thanks whatukno.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Some people are so depraved it's sickening to think of what they are capable of. These people if guilty are truly deranged and sick individuals and it shows how awful society is becoming.

Investigators are saying that these men had these children write down what happened to them and put the notes in jars then buried the jars as a means for the children to cope with what happened to them.

top topics

join