It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Briefs Preliminary Plume Findings from Moon Mission (Fri. 11/13)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

NASA Briefs Preliminary Plume Findings from Moon Mission (Fri. 11/13)

www.nasa.gov

MOFFETT FIELD, Calif. -- NASA will hold a news conference Friday to talk about early science results from its successful moon impacting mission, the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite, or LCROSS. The satellite gained worldwide attention when it plunged into a crater near the moon's south pole on Oct. 9.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So what do you all think will come of this briefing on Friday the 13th? Do you think they will divulge anything of interest? Or will it be more of the same from them?

I really hope we'll hear something amazing, but we will definitely see.

There has seriously been a push as of late to get people looking at the moon and beyond.

www.nasa.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think they have to declare water ice on the moon to be found since the findings have already been confirmed by another country. But i'm getting tired of waiting for NASA to fess up.

-E-

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
my gut instinct is that they'll say they've found nothing, and possibly begin hinting about trying it again.

My hope is that they find water, or evidence that water is there, so that we can begin expansion into space.

But it'd be REALLY cool if they found water that had microbes in it...but i digress...i am over achieving.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Snarf]

new topics

top topics

join