It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Looks for Signs of Alien Life (Nov. 10)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Source: Vatican Looks for Signs of Alien Life

VATICAN CITY (Nov. 10) - E.T. phone Rome. Four hundred years after it locked up Galileo for challenging the view that the Earth was the center of the universe, the Vatican has called in experts to study the possibility of extraterrestrial alien life and its implication for the Catholic Church.

"The questions of life's origins and of whether life exists elsewhere in the universe are very suitable and deserve serious consideration," said the Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, an astronomer and director of the Vatican Observatory.

Read Source For Full Story.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with V and the way they have the vatican react to the aliens

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What is ironic to me is that the Quaran actually states what the pope's adviser is saying: That if there is alien life, then god created it. That's a fairly logical conclusion that has taken all this time for the Catholic faith to finally recognize.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
With all of the talk, promises, and predictions of Disclosure coming soon, I found this story interesting, especially this quote ..

Scientists have discovered hundreds of planets outside our solar system — including 32 new ones announced recently by the European Space Agency. Impey said the discovery of alien life may be only a few years away.

Emphasis by me.

If all of the rumors are true, or have some truth to them, about Vatican City being the great deceiver and covering up information about certain topics of interest. Then breaking a story like this one would be a clever way to enable The Vatican to release some of their information that they are already in posession of.

That is of course, if you believe in such stories.

I'd like to hear the thoughts of others about it.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Detailed Perfection]

top topics

join