It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Pyramids..>Mankind have 16 minutes 14 seconds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hey folks check this out and tell me what you think.

www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Nice find... I find it much more interesting than this Mayan end time BS floating around the board. Good job

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It gos on to say ....Pandora had a jar which she was not to open under any circumstance. Impelled by her natural curiosity, Pandora opened the jar, and all evil contained escaped and spread over the earth. She hastened to close the lid, but the whole contents of the jar had escaped, except for one thing which lay at the bottom, and that was Hope.

as much as i would like to find out whats in the jar it has a point.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Inf0rm3r]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The site is down.... Yahoo says wait an hour later....

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The site is back up now....

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Very ineteresting, although tough to read at some parts ( I don't think the author is overly fluent in English)
Then part that interested me was the bit about Dec 22 2318...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It has been a lot of speculation about the piramids and their aligment with the stars during that time and the gods and their planet of origin. Those anybody have something on that.?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wonder what will come on that date......

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I wanna know what is buried down there. But I wonder if it hasn't already been dug up? I highly doubt that we are the first people to learn of this so I wonder if whatever is supposedly down there is even still buried...

"Now shall I speak to thee knowledge ancient beyond the thought of thy race. Know ye that we of the Great Race had and have knowledge that is more than man�s. Wisdom we gained from the star-born races, wisdom and knowledge far beyond man�s. Down to us had descended the masters of wisdom as far beyond us as I am from thee. List ye now while I give ye wisdom. Use it and free thou shalt be."

Found that little bit interesting, Star-born races, sounds to me like aliens.
Maybe the wisdom of the Star-born races is what is/was hidden down there? Or prehaps the wisdom of how to contact them?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Assuming that they point to something terrible (Pandora's Box) makes it sound like a bad horror movie. The movies all warn the hapless victims with "Beware, don't go there, you will die if you open that door or lift that lid or go around the corner". And what do they do but get eaten. Now, why would the ancients hide something terrible and then put all these "look here" arrows. It goes against all logic, unless you assume the ancients were practical jokers.

I would first believe it was a hidden cache of something or other, not necessarily dangerous - perhaps a library, though the supposed location is below the water table.

Just my thoughts for now.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This guy Vladimir Pakhomov is amazing i did a google search on his name and found...
The Brief Biography of Vladimir Leonidovich Pakhomov...

www.geocities.com...

Hes also in a webring called "Seekers of the truth" ...

members.fortunecity.com...

www.pakhomov.com...

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Inf0rm3r]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I like this guys attention to detail...

www.angelfire.com...

I definitely will be looking at more of his work...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Check out this site for pyramids, End of Days according to Mayans and other ancient civilizations. The site includes science, the Bible Code, history, onsite travel by the webmaster. Not an extremist site.

onealclan0.tripod.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Quote from the page
www.amazon.com...
The famous book by the Russian scientist! The most amazing study of our Calendar ever published! You will read about something really incredible! For the first time in our history, the Message left by an ancient advanced civilization has been discovered!
The story of the Message begins with the events described in the ancient Book of Enoch. This book was banned, lost and forgotten for a thousand years. The Book of Enoch talks about "Two hundred angels, the children of heaven", who descended to earth. They explained the calendar to Enoch, which he recorded, "but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come". What was hidden in the calendar for future generations? Vladimir Pakhomov has found this information!
Page by page and chapter by chapter, the author takes us through a keen analysis of our ancient calendar to discover the amazing lost history of our race. We are led to understand the intelligence and ingenuity of those who found the means to communicate over the millennia. Vladimir Pakhomov has deciphered this ancient cryptogram and he has called it - "The Message to the Unborn". In this eBook, the author begins to acquaint you with this message that was left to us many thousands of years ago by a civilization much more advanced than ours. This book is the key to our search for an ancient extra terrestrial Intelligence.

new topics

top topics

join