It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want your name in the Paranormal Activity credits? Go here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I was reading perezhilton (yes I do read that at times lol) and saw a link to the movies website, where you can sign up to have your name in the credits when the DVD and Blue Ray come out.

I saw this in theaters and for those who saw it know there were no credits. I personally think its a great marketing tool. I know I'll buy it with my name being in the credits. I guess it's being done as a thank you to the fans who made it successful.

If you visit the movie's website, you can submit your name to be included into the "special thanks" section of the credits for the film as a thank you for making it such a success. You'll get to see your name scroll across the screen of a fairly minor major motion picture once the DVD and Blu-Ray disc comes out

perezhilton

official movie site

Wonder if it will be in alphabetical order?! LOL thank goodness I have "c" starting off my last name....

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Done it

Perez hilton eh?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
Done it

Perez hilton eh?

Yup perezhilton.... I havent seen this anywhere but there. I read it maybe 2 times a week. I find some very entertaining stuff on there at times, but mostly I just want to slap him

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know what you mean, he has a very slappable face

Thanks for the link anyway, i've emailed it to a few people

top topics

join