It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rick Perry saying there were 3 shooters at Fort Hood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I am always of the mentality that you get the most accurate reports early then as the stories progress in the media they slowly start to change until they have spun the story so far away from the actual event that they are no longer even close to accurate.

the reason i say this is that all i keep hearing about is 1 shooter and that he was Muslim and hated the war and didn't want to be deployed and that he yelled "god is great" almost too perfect a situation for the media because they love that stuff but..

Some will say: "does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?"
I will just respond with: "What about the other 2 shooters? Who are they?

There is no doubt in my mind something is very fishy here. You don't make blunders like that at a press conference where he even goes as far to say 2 are in custody

I know there are multiple threads on a possible conspiracy and there is the thread on the original story but they seemed to have dissolved into shouting matches.

I just want to know what people know about the 3 shooters and whether that original info has been explained away somehow.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Even MSNBC just had a general on who said he didn't think the story of 1 shooter 1 hundred + rounds was plausible.he suggested many were killed or injured by friendly fire.Also as I noted on another thread,something was "off" on the coverage.Something is fishy!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
I am always of the mentality that you get the most accurate reports early then as the stories progress in the media they slowly start to change until they have spun the story so far away from the actual event that they are no longer even close to accurate.

Absolutely right, as I've been saying in another thread. The "secondary explosions" that were reported on 9/11 (and never reported again) and the two additional bombs recovered from the Oklahoma City bombing (also never reported again) prove this.

BTW, I beat you posting the Rick Perry video by 3 minutes.

join