It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search for Missing Florida Baby Ends...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Search For Missing Florida Baby Ends Underneath Sitter's Bed, Child Found Unharmed

Chipley, FL (AHN) - A five-day search for a missing 7-month-old baby girl from Florida ended Wednesday when police found her alive inside a box hidden underneath the bed of her babysitter in the town of Chipley. Shannon Dedrick was found unharmed and was taken into protective custody by police. The babysitter, Susan Baker, her husband James, and Dedrick's mother, Chrystina Lynn Mercer have been arrested.

Source

Unbelievable! I'm glad the baby is alive and well, but WHY IN THE WORLD would someone do something like this? Just... wow.

MODS: After reading through, I realize this info was posted in the thread about the little girl missing, so please feel free to delete if necessary. I'm just glad the little girl is safe.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Ya know, I am so not a violent person, but for those rare times that I would like to take out some aggression, I would love to have someone like this in the room with me!

I'm glad the baby is safe and hope that she gets a home where she will be loved, appreciated and will get the care she deserves.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

They had another kid back in 87 who was three years old that was never found. Good god we have some crazy people in this country.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is very very similar to the Shannon kidnap case that was in England last year

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.metro.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join