It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidents pushing education agendas followed by attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
www.reddit.com

www.youtube.com... Obama speech on education in Wisconsin yesterday.

web.archive.org...

Bush visits elementary school to push education agenda (along with the week leading up to 9/11)

web.archive.org...

President Clinton pushes education agenda big time a few days before U.S.S. Cole bombing.

Check out the links, creepy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-11-2009 by kdsidk]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by kdsidk]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Unbelievable that each president pushes their education agenda real hard in America, there is an attack against a military installation in the U.S. or abroad... i've been trying to go through these speeches to see if there is anything between the lines to actually direct the atttacks to happen.. It is too much of a coincedence that these 3 education agenda weeks were followed by a major terrorists attack.... the Cole, 9/11 and Ft. Hood.

www.reddit.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
When I saw Obama speak in wisconsin yesterday to the school, i was like... hmmm education agenda but I didn't put the unconscious idea into a thought. Then this happens, unreal.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm gonna keep bumping this up, i think we may have found the trigger signal to these major false flags... education speeches...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I like you're way of thinking, but am hoping this is not the case. I will keep this in mind in the next few days thanks for sharing your thoughts!. Good connection.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
How about this one too.... Bush Says "a nation on Bended knee" a week before 9/11 and then after 9/11 he says it again...

WTC Rubble speech to firefighters in NYC by G.W.B.

"4:40 p.m

The Crowd... U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

President George W. Bush... Thank you all. I want you all to know ...

The Crowd... Can't hear you.

President George W. Bush... I can't talk any louder. I want you all to know that America today... that America today is on bended knee in prayer for the people whose lives were lost here, for the workers who work here, for the families who mourn. This nation stands with the good people of New York City, and New Jersey and Connecticut, as we mourn the loss of thousands of our citizens. "

www.angelizdsplace.com...

President Discusses Economy at Teamsters Barbecue in Detroit, Michigan Remarks by the President at Teamsters Barbecue Teamsters Headquarters Detroit, Michigan

View the President's Remarks
Listen to the President's Remarks
2:36 P.M. EDT September 4, 2001

"I was walking in the audience here and somebody stuck out their hand and said, Mr. President, I pray for you. I can't tell you how good that makes me feel. They didn't say, let me check your voter registration card -- (laughter) -- they said, I'm praying for you.

And that speaks to the greatness of our country, I want you to know that; that ours is a nation of people on bended knee.

Ours is a nation that's got great values. One of the values is hard work; another value is family; and another value is faith. We're a nation where you're free to choose."

web.archive.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You really need a cryptographer to work on these particular speeches to find patterns... regarding all of Americas problems, i think the fall of the berlin wall flooded the west with communists and those communists are working with the middle east to bring down the U.S. for revenge reasons. Rough KGB and eastern europeans using muslims to make America go through what Russia did. That is just me though, my own personal opinion.

I think Clinton Bush and Obama are all part of that conspiracy of conspiracies, the one that encompasses everything that has happened to America since the fall of the Berlin wall.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
More Clinton Evidence.. this time before the 1993 bombing and before the OkCity bombing

clinton6.nara.gov...

"And don't you give up on your education, because -- don't let anybody else, not matter what their problems are, take your future away from you. Only you can do that."

Bill Clinton speaking on February 20, exactly one week before the 1993 WTC bombing. Education is mentioned some 10 times in the transcript by the president.

georgiainfo.galileo.usg.edu...

"You know, everybody wants to have more disposable income, but what we don't want to have is disposable futures. So let us not sacrifice the future to the present. And let us not have a false choice between a budget deficit and an education deficit. We can have both."

Bill Clinton speaking on April 12 1995, exactly one week before Oklahoma City bombing. The word "education" is used in the speech 11 times.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Of course this is the thread i created, but this thread might be the most relevant than any other. I wish more people would look at this paraellel.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Some interesting correlations.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The doctor may have been drugged or brainwashed.

top topics

join