It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Propose New Explanation for Flu Virus Antigenic Drift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
After reading this i was happy to believe this is happening ,but still have my doubts regarding H1N1 vaccination however. Will research further for my families benefit.
I am one of the british forces who were given a multitude of vaccines before going to Gulf 1, i am naturally a bit wary but the research so far is demonstarting that this is good info. What they ADD to any vaccines is anybodys guess mind you.

"Our model predicts that decreasing the immunologically naïve population—by increasing the number of children vaccinated against influenza, for example—could slow the rate of antigenic drift and extend the duration of effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccines,"

www.infectioncontroltoday.com/hotnews/flu-virus-antigenic-drift.html

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

"Our model predicts that decreasing the immunologically naïve population—by increasing the number of children vaccinated against influenza, for example—could slow the rate of antigenic drift and extend the duration of effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccines,"

Let me translate-

Our bull# predicts that by decreasing everyone's immune system-by poisoning your children with mercury, squalene, aluminum etc-will decrease life expectancy-hence more disease, thereby increase our profit margins.

THE ENDISNIGHE

edit for gramma

[edit on 11/3/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
thank you for the comments but having put considerable time and effort into my own vaccinations, (squalene content, anthrax conjunct with whoping cough,yellow fever etc), but this article was about people being exposed to/immunised against comon flue types.They are basically saying that we can immunise/protect ourselves.

Look at recent research re: kissing and its biological function.

My biggest gripe is the amount of money we spend on producing a "germ free environment at home". Research in Italy from 1997 demonstrated that was a major cause of asthma as we were not allowing our offspring to inhale/digest common viruses/bacteria.

You only have to look at the rise of anti bacterial soaps and the best one for me, toilet cleaners as "e-coli thrives in your toilet"
Save me toilet duck!!

join