It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is a conspiracy fact! CFR-Bilderberg-Trilateral Commission proof!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

Now I sometimes get some funny looks when I mention various topics to my friends, I try not to sound like a kook, but invariably I do!

I throw names like Bilderberg, and NWO into discussions but I'm usually unsuccessful.

One of the organisations that I try and work into my conversations is the Council on Foreign Relations, of course most on ATS will be familiar with them, but for those of you who are not, this is from their site;

Mission Statement

The Council on Foreign Relations is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, journalists, educators and students, civic and religious leaders, and other interested citizens in order to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices facing the United States and other countries.

Now the reason for this thread is not to inform you about something you already know, but to show you something that I found a bit of an eye opener!

What do you think happened when I searched the CFR site for the NWO?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c783911a14f.png[/atsimg]

That's right guys, 20,500 results, admittedly not all an exact match, but the first few will give you an idea that this isn't a 'stupid conspiracy theory'! Quite the opposite, it's conspiracy fact!

Then I thought I'd check out a favourite of NWO theorists, The Trilateral Commission.

The Trilateral Commission was formed in 1973 by private citizens of Japan, Europe (European Union countries), and North America (United States and Canada) to foster closer cooperation among these core democratic industrialized areas of the world with shared leadership responsibilities in the wider international system. Originally established for three years, our work has been renewed for successive triennia (three-year periods), most recently for a triennium to be completed in 2012.

Now the head of the North American Group is Joseph S. Nye, Jr.

A quick search of the CFR site for this chappy :-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e27ee284aa50.png[/atsimg]

And yes, this Chairman of the Trilateral North American group is an active member of CFR.

And the same for Yotaro Kobayashi, chairman of the Pacific Asia Group, go to this link to see the CFR search.

And finally, the Chairman of the Europen Group, Peter Sutherland will also not disappoint when his name is typed into the search bar on the CFR website!

And what about the final piece of the puzzle you ask, the Bilderberg Group?

Well, a leaked list from the 2007 meeting makes interesting reading:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6239f731eb4.png[/atsimg]

Yep, seen that name somewhere before? try about ten lines up!

Now I know I know, this is all well documented, the connection between the three is nothing new.

But I believe it to be a handy resource for arguing for the 'Conspiracy' of the NWO.

Showing that the NWO is a concept being actively sought by the CFR, plus connecting the chairman of the Trilateral Commission to the CFR and Bilderberg group, perhaps, maybe a useful tool when trying not to sound crazy with your mates!

Good luck! Kiwifoot!

[edit on 3-11-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I NEW IT! i knew a secretive organization bent on world domination would plaster New World Order all over their website!

if i was in the CFR (or any such group) i would put NWO on everything.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Great reply! I love it! And of course you are right!

The NWO isn't a secret, but it is difficult to get people to believe in it, try searching on BBC, ABC or CNN Ffor NWO, you won't find much. Unfortunately that's where most people get their notion of world politics.

Probably somewhere between the evil NWO, and the cuddly globalisation version you subsribe to (guess) lies the truth!

All the best, Kiwiffot!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
it would be really good misdirection.
if you think about it...if everything the groups did was like "redirection of funds for NWO dental schools" or "NWO primary school textbook upgrade"
people would be running around not knowing what was true.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't buy the NWO concept. The term has been used time and time again throughout the ages by people in high places. That much I agree with. How does that have anything to do with being an evil entity bent on controlling everyone?! How?

Let's look at the words in the context of what it really means.

New: Something fresh.

World: Influencing globally

Order: Plan/Agenda

A fresh global plan of influence. Leaders have tried time and time again to influence the globe. It's every egomaniacs dream. Doesn't mean it always happens. In fact, it usually seems doomed to failure.

I think instead of focusing on this NWO fantasy concept, people need to be looking at the families that supposedly have most of the money and influence.

I saw a documentary the other day that said there's only 6 media networks that run 85% television programming. I heard all news comes from two sources. Reuters, and AP. Reuters owns AP. World bank owns Reuters. Rothschild owns World bank. It seems to me we should be focusing on The international banks, and those who own them.

Is this the NWO you speak of? Does the families that own the International banks, own the members of the CFR, bilderberg, and trilateral commission? If not, it seems there's several elitist groups trying to battle for the top of the pyramid.

I may be off here, but am simply sick of the NWO blanket term being applied to everything that's wrong with the world. It seems to me, corporations have their own interests in mind. Polititcians have their own interests in mind. Bankers have their own interests in mind, etc...And they are all trying to consolidate.

I think what's going on is more like how the mafia works/worked. Regional gangs own their spheres of influence. The mob bosses get together every once in a while and try to come to agreements. This may be like a bilderberg group. They have their own interests in mind, but realize it's best to collaborate in global matters, to settle disputes over territory, and agenda which effects them all. I don't think it's possible for their to ever be one group or man in control of all. I think these people are so psychopathic at the top, that they each want the top, and just run in circles knocking each other of their current positions, even if on the surface they seem to work together.

Am I making sense? Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here is a link that may add to the discussion, if you have some time read over it, pretty interesting stuff whether true or not. I might of got this link from another thread here at ATS awhile back, I don't remember off hand.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Oh no, not those pesky "Rothschilds" again! I have been screaming their name since I joined ats last spring. Everything ya wanna search about the nwo begins and ends with the House Of Rothschild!

The nwo is real, they do have an agenda, and they are accomplishing it as we speak. The laws are on the books, the treaties have been signed, and the global govt's have been given their marching orders in great detail, all from the House Of Rothschild!

new topics

top topics

join