It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No good topic here, is that better..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
For as long as this stays here and it wont be long .. I am sick of seeing half naked guys on my screen!! I for one, and would think most guys here on ATS are NOT looking to get Ripped!! Enough...

[edit on 3-11-2009 by 22-250]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I, too, am not looking to get ripped. But I take it your seeing the creatine ads?

The one with the blown up bodybuilder that looks too funny?

Gotta love spyware, adware, etc. It know what you've searched for in the past and brings ads to local visitation spots.

Sweet!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hum There all gone now..go figure...oh It can't search anything if you don't store cookies. The ads are appearing all over it seems, a media blitz...
Who cares anyway I just won't visit this site if it bugs me right...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 22-250

And how is this message to all? I'm just saying, but you choice for topic is lousy one.

In general, people here on ATS should use more consideration when picking a title for their threads. In my opinion, every thread that is not properly titled regarding the issue that the thread is focusing on, should be deleted.

-v

[edit on 3-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The first three were rejected by the server as current topics..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 22-250

Well, I'm of the opposite opinion as you.

I love seeing half naked men!

Those ads are better than the close ups of yellow teeth!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The country (U.S.), and the world is going down the economic toilet, we have a flu bug that is killing people, UFO's are invading Pennsylvania, Sunspots have virtually stopped and we will all freeze to death in the coming ice age, and a whole host of other problems and you are worried about seeing some guy with "ripped abs"?

The human body when in good physical condition, male or female is a beautiful sight to behold, clothed or butt naked, far as I am concerned, God's artwork at its best!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 22-250

I got so disgusted with the trashy ads that I worked my butt off posting content/threads, to get enough stars, flags and applause so I wouldn't have to see them.

It seems counterproductive to spend the time to design a nice site and fill it up with IMO ads that are ugly and in bad taste. The same with Avatars.
Do I sound like a snob?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 22-250

I hope you didn't get offended. It was nothing personal. I have had this issue with topics for a sometime now.

I also command the half naked men stays away of your sight forever! (I hope this works as well)

-v

PS. Also a star and a flag for you as compensation from my behalf.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by 22-250

I hope you didn't get offended. It was nothing personal. I have had this issue with topics for a sometime now.

I also command the half naked men stays away of your sight forever! (I hope this works as well)

-v

PS. Also a star and a flag for you as compensation from my behalf.

I was not offended.. thank you for your input..

But really, do the demographics fit this board? I don't know..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i'm loving it. Maybe you guys SHOULD consider going to gym more to get ripped

...And then post pics...Jokes

...Only if you want to..

top topics

join