It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need information - Shapeless Black Static "Shadow"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So I'm wondering if anyone knowledgeable in this paranormal field can give me information on this thing that has been bothering my partner and I for several months.

The only way I can describe it is a shapeless black ball of static electricity...or wadded up cassette tape. It is very elusive and we have both seen it out of the corners of our eyes and one time in the corner of our bedroom on the ceiling.

I'm not very fond of talking about it as I'm still not entirely convinced that it's not a figment of our imagination.

My partner and I have both seen it in dreams. I had a dream the other night of a faceless man in a hooded sweatshirt, threatening my sanity telling me I was 'doomed to this existence for eternity'. In my dream I was certain it was the shapeless blob in disguise.

I am generally a very positive person and it seems to me that it doesn't have the best intentions so I try and laugh it off and tell it to "Go away. Go haunt the cats or something, we're not interested."

Any information on this stupid thing?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
look up shadow people or the hatman on youtube, might be what your looking for.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

You might wanna check out what Swiss psychoanalyst C.G.Jung has to say about shadow:

Wikipedia

-v

join