It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "Demons" and "Angels" just species of Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I keep hearing people talk about Demons and Angels and stuff like that. I started to think that what if these Demons and Angels people talking about are just a few species of Aliens?
Demons = Aliens who are against humans
Angels = Aliens who want to help humans
Any thought?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

If you believe in Angels and Demons, there are only two logical assumptions you can make.

1.) They are of another world.
2.) They are of another dimension.

Either way, they are Alien to us.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It all depends of the definition of "alien". Alien, IMO, is mostly regarded as ET's.
But then again, alien, meaning, not from this world, could also be associated with entities such as angels and demons.
Angels and demons are entities from the astral plane (land of the dead). They reside in the invisible spheres. Those other realities have a different density and they are in parallel dimensions.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

No.
Angels are from heaven.
Demons are from hell.
Aliens have physical bodies.
They are from other planets.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I can see why people can get confused:

"Angel-looking" aliens:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fbdbd3bb827.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c48b05c267bb.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b560b9a504d6.jpg[/atsimg]

"Demon-looking" aliens:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6816e69c95f5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2718a4fd69dd.jpg[/atsimg]

Source:
diverse.freepage.de...

[edit on 30-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by xEphon

No.
Angels are from heaven.
Demons are from hell.
Aliens have physical bodies.
They are from other planets.

I disagree with the implication that angels do not have physical bodies when they want or need them.

Hebrews 13:1-2 (New International Version)

1Keep on loving each other as brothers. 2Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

In the Jewish culture when you entertained a stranger you would bring them into your tent/home and give them food, drink, and rest. This would suggest that they can have physical bodies.

Also

Genesis 19:1-16 (New International Version)

1 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 "My lords," he said, "please turn aside to your servant's house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning."
"No," they answered, "we will spend the night in the square."

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof."

9 "Get out of our way," they replied. And they said, "This fellow came here as an alien, and now he wants to play the judge! We'll treat you worse than them." They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, "Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the LORD against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it."

14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry [a] his daughters. He said, "Hurry and get out of this place, because the LORD is about to destroy the city!" But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

15 With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, "Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished."

16 When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the LORD was merciful to them. 17 As soon as they had brought them out, one of them said, "Flee for your lives! Don't look back, and don't stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!"

Here it is not only documented that the angels ate at Lot's residence but also grabbed hold of Lot twice and also grabbed hold of his wife and two daughters. Whoever told you that angels do not have physical bodies lied to you.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Taking your words literally:

Aliens out of this realm

Angels out of this realm

So yes both aliens, same species, maybe.

One thing is for certain, they don´t work for the same master.

Cheerio

C,

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1

One thing is for certain, they don´t work for the same master.

Can you please elaborate more on that?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Maybe you are looking at it backwards.

There is a thread on here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
about aliens being the manifestation of demons, or angels. A way that Satan is going to seduce the masses into thinking there is no God.

So, I guess it depends on what you believe, personally.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My take on it was that angels are just ET's who "worked for" the "head honcho" (God), who was also an ET (God from the bible).

And Demons are ET's who are workers of Satan. They're either workers, or just lower on the food-chain from these two higher-up entities. Apparently God and Satan like to exalt themselves due to ego, or some kind of kingdom heirarchy. At least that's how it seems to me.

But as the other poster said, Demons reside in the astral plains, so I don't know. Perhaps both can be true...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yes I fully believe that the "aliens" folks are refering to are in fact demons and angels. It makes perfect sense if you read the Bible or study aliens encounters and look at them as one instead of two seperate concepts then to me it all fits like a puzzle. For example watch the trailor or movie The Fourth Kind while watching it think about demons, makes sense doesn't it. Thank you Lux for the reference to the story of Lot that is another very good example IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

There is a thread on here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
about aliens being the manifestation of demons, or angels.

I do not believe in that.

new topics

top topics

join