It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTsarion New interniew 19.10.2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Finally! So glad to hear from Michael Tsarion, New interview on coast to coast...Just started to listen...Architects of control - what do they want to do with us... Fabulous truth!
Michael Tsarion - Control of Humanity

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Amazing interview! Thank you so much for this! Michael is one of my favorite speakers. The ancient alien agenda which is featured in this interview is very interesting.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Thanks, MTsarion is definitely my favorite dot connector...The occult plays a major role on human consciousness. Some of us are aware

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

So many people are unaware of what really is going on. It's just mind boggling. Most of us have civilized the fear imposed on our minds and this is why the PTB have control over most of us.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
See... I gotta give credit to Tsarion.... and Maxwell.... even though they are full of themselves to the max and they tend to mislead more than they enlighten (perhaps that is the point), they wrap their gems up in quite a deliberate and clever package.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

We need more people like MTsarion. Most people are still sleeping through these events, and they enjoy their little zone of comfort.
But more and more are waking up, and that is good. 1 by 1, until enough are awake, to really start changing what needs to be changed.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I wonder how you have been misled by these historians? Michael has been a good contemporary teacher for me, I actually listen to what he has to say...know your enemy is my motto.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've listened to a lot of MTsarion interviews and videos but this one is very good, because most callers ask very good questions.

top topics

join