It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger to San Francisco Senate: "# You"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here's something a blogger caught, which is quite funny, although not very likely intentional (then again...?)

Arnold to SF: # you

Sorry for the obscenity, but this is too funny - if true.

edit: tried to fix link, you have to replace the * in the link with the word that implied by the thread title.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by frankensence]

[edit on 28-10-2009 by frankensence]

[mod edit: title - to remove censor circumvention]

[edit on 29-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by frankensence

link shows 404 error

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You'll have to replace the * (the asterisk) in the url with the implied word from the topic title. Sorry, no way around the censor.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
www.techcrunch.com...

There's a link to the story, different source but same story

Pretty funny if it's true, and well deserved lol Someone needed to tell them that phrase, may as well be the Governator!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by frankensence
Here's something a blogger caught, which is quite funny, although not very likely intentional (then again...?)

Yeah it was intentional. It was aimed at the guy who wrote the bill he was vetoing, because he was heckling Arnold at a speech he gave.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Anything that has to do with Arnold is cool.

This is great. Arnold is the man. Politics aside, he has accomplished alot.

Dylan, get to the CHOPPA!

---->

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by frankensence

Arnold get bonus points in my book for pulling this stunt. Too bad he is a Democrat pretending to be a Republican though.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Oh I hope it was intentional. That's just being brutally honest. Of course the only way to prove it is to look at the original file and see if he hit enter after each line to make sure that those specific words ended up along the left hand side like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So how is voting for a celebrity working out for California?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
thats exactly what i was thinking......

cool factor seems moot.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So how is voting for a celebrity working out for California?

So you think Californians got a raw deal? Lest we forget, the party of Lincoln has elected more than one celebrity, maybe if you had total recall you might remember a certain other celebrity GOP, Reagan. I'm sure many liberals would love to take an eraser to the Gipper's record, after all his cold war with the ruskies was not without collateral damage.

Schwarzenegger's is trying to straighten out Cali's budget mess, does this F-bomb episode and confrontation with a junior assemblyman make him the villain, or the hero? Judging by his last action, hero.

okay the last one was a stretch...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Too bad he couldn't of ran for president I bet your all thinking now, kick ass take names, I'll BE BACK, INDEED.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Seems as if there's more to the story than the original post exposes.

Assembly Bill 1176 Full Text as Introduced by Tom Ammiano

Normally no one cares about these low-level state legislature bills, but Assembly Bill 1176 is getting some major attention after getting a first-class "F--- You" veto from the Governator. Just as a quick recap, California Democrat Tom Ammiano has a serious rivalry going with Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

It started when the Republican governor showed up at a Democratic fundraising dinner, and was greeted by some hostile dems. Ammiano, of San Francisco, was quoted as saying, "Kiss my gay ass!" to Schwarzenegger. Arnie upped the ante by vetoing legislation introduced by Ammiano. But he didn't just veto it. He wrote a message that secretly spelled "f--- you" down the left side of the letter.

Well what would make him so mad? Here's the original legislation put forth by Representative Ammiano.

Looks like a serious case of political one-up manship!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My opinion of Arnold just went up a notch.

I think that most of the people in California feel the same way.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Im sorry, but you just can't legislate better than that. In fact I think that should become the standard in replies from the governor to the senate and back again. It would make things much more interesting if there was hidden code in each legislation and back again. People would certainly pay much more attention to politics if this would happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You cant say Arnie doesnt have a sense of humor.Id vote for him over Obama for sure.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Arnie is a democrat in republican clothes.
Never underestimate the governator.
Unity before politics.
Servant of the people.

Well I'll be . . . I just read the left column . . . I see how he did it now.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by SIEGE]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIEGE
Never underestimate the governator.
Unity before politics.
Servant of the people.

Well I'll be . . . I just read the left column . . . I see how he did it now.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by SIEGE]

If he were a full blooded dem though he would've kissed that guys rearend. Probably more than once, also.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

That is the first thing on ATS in the years that Ive been here that actually made me LOL

I love Arnie. I'm still pissed at him though seeing as he was supposed to make it legal to own a ferret in CA. I mean he has one himself so what the heck?

I know, the world is falling apart and all I care about is not getting arrested over my ferrets. Everyone is fighting over money nowadays and they all forgot about the little guys (ferrets)...

How could you put that little guy in jail Arnie?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It would make things much more interesting if there was hidden code in each legislation

I'll take that over a bible code LOL.

He has the conservative fiscal policy based of a true Republican and the compassionate streak of a liberal Democrat. Not a bad combination.

new topics

top topics

join