It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horriffic thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Mods move if necessary please.

I just had a thought. The current administration is pushing what I believe to be a radical agenda.They seem to be justifying their agenda with a save the planet mentality.The biggest threat to be global warming caused by C02 emissions.Obviously following that logic reducing C02 would be paramount.Here's my thought.....We produce C02 every time we breath!Now I don't know how much C02 6.5 billion people emit but its gotta be alot.Wouldn't reducing the population reduce C02 emissions?How far would a zealot go to save the planet?

I would appreciate any constructive input and keep in mind I'm not saying this is happening or going to happen,I don't have proof of anything ,just a thought I had and wanted to discuss.
I would love to know how much C02 we emit compared to say a car.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
OH MY GOD THE WHOLE WORLDS GONNA GO CHINESE!!
imean this in the sense that there's gonna be population control laws. Reminds me of a book i read where a family was allowed only 2 kids, and the third kids lived in hiding were often agorophobic.
also, its 6.5 billion people. not 4.5 billion.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

Thanks and like I said just a thought.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

That is a horrible thought, unless the general public realizes that global warming is not caused by human activity.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
that is just sick!

go post about something as psychopathic as that on somethingaweful or stile project.

how dare you bring that trash in here?

this is ATS where we talk about pretty little sunspots.

-

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Of course global warming is a method to endorse population control, and to tax the crap out of everyone - producing debt peons (peasants, slaves).

If you thought differently - you thought wrong. This is designed to enslave, and kill.

Sometimes I feel like making a thread to point out all the big lies and their purpose.

However, the simple rule to detecting a lie, or hidden agenda is this;

Whatever is 'common knowledge' is false.

Whatever they taught you in school regarding basically everything, is false.

Whatever you see or read has a hidden agenda and purpose.

You are living in the MATRIX - nothing at all is real - if you keep thinking about every single piece of information, and WHY - then you will begin to understand.

Here's an example of how subtle it is; Balloon boy story - innocuous right? Just a human interest piece?

Wrong - its about those weirdo crazies who are attention seeking whores, who babble about UFO's and are basically crazy and weird. This means you - the story is designed to descredit a range of people - but sites like ATS are the primary target. The incident was no accident - nothing on the MSM or even TV shows is an accident - everything has a reason.

The entire world and every aspect of it is entirely artificial - everything you thought you knew is subject to challenge - I wouldn't believe anything.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Are you serious?Man some times I wonder why I try at all.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This topic has been discussed before but focused around the science czar in the white house named John Holdren. Back before his midlife crisis he advocated population control as a means to curb global warming and population related issues. Pretty scary stuff... Michelle Malkin had a ton of stuff on Holdren, that would be where I would search first if I were you.

I mean if he were tied to Bill Ayers and Weather Underground (which has supposedly talked about eliminating 25,000,000 die hard capitalists) or Rahm Emanuel (who joked about mandatory public service or "train rides") then I'd be worried. Oh wait...

[edit on 27-10-2009 by beaverg]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Horriffic thought

Believe it or not, I had this same conversation years ago on a Civ4 message board. It was based on game concepts, one being that once your civs have run out of room to expand and grow, conflict inevitably takes place and each city begins to devolve, losing population to starvation. disease and of course, the wars.

That game is often eerily similar to real life because the planet simply cannot sustain the human population as it is currently growing. The natural result will be all those horrible things and they are almost a certainty between now and the next few decades.

I dunno... maybe nature has its own means of dealing with this. If not... there are certainly those in power right now, both in the open and in hidden halls, that would prefer it be your life sacrificed, and not there own.

F&S for a good topic!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
yeah but do your Civ or Sim Cities have their own Club of Rome or Shadow Government in connection with species of higher Intelligence with 100% free energy and completely sustainable socio/economic/ecological models, and entirely new 100% self sustaining biological bodes ready to implement once the surface dwelling cities have disintegrated?

these are factors left out of home-play civilization simulations.

but yeah it's quaint and comfy to spout off how we know it all and "every civilization eventually devolves.. and it's just human nature" are quotes we can smarmily drip into the end all be all of the matter.

smarmy is saaffe.. precious smarminess...

-

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
yeah but do your Civ or Sim Cities have their own Club of Rome or Shadow Government in connection with species of higher Intelligence with 100% free energy and completely sustainable socio/economic/ecological models, and entirely new 100% self sustaining biological bodes ready to implement once the surface dwelling cities have disintegrated?

these are factors left out of home-play civilization simulations.

but yeah it's quaint and comfy to spout off how we know it all and "every civilization eventually devolves.. and it's just human nature" are quotes we can smarmily drip into the end all be all of the matter.

smarmy is saaffe.. precious smarminess...

-

Holy mother of Maalox. Forget I said anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well I'm safe...I don't breathe or fart, I'm actually an..............Alien!!

top topics

join