It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So does anyone use IMDb.com?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The message board part? I posted a lot of posts there and one day I check and they are all gone! No email notification or anything, I was not trolling at all. My threads may have been a bit objective and different but I wasn't yelling or name calling anyone, and they were really thought probing questions too.

I looked at the FAQ for message boards and I'm not surprised:

This is not right. What about freedom of speech?
As per our Terms and Conditions of use, we reserve the right to delete any information from the site at any time in our discretion.

As explained above, we are sorry but we cannot go into specifics about the way the message boards are moderated. Thank you for your cooperation.

Why should I even waste my time!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I use to love IMDB but lately it has gotten to be too much like HS. It seem all the good thought provoking posts get deleted but the dimwitted ones get to stay. They need better moderation on that site, its gotten really bad.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The data there is solid, the discussions however are akin to pond water most of the time. Of course really when you look at it almost all discussion on the internet is on par with the though power of amoebas, so its no surprise that the IMDB forums would be just as bad.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Use it every day but wouldn't post on the boards even if you paid me.

Isn't it owned by Amazon? If they can delete books you've already owned for a while from your kimble they're capable of anything (no I don't and never wood own one).

Edit: Okay not anything, but they are a bunch of corporate a-holes.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by sharps]

new topics

top topics

join