It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the Beginning of the End and on Oct 25?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have been watching all this talk of big things happening on October 25. I Believe this could start some serious problems for all.

Israeli Police Storm Temple Mount

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is most definitely something to watch. I’ll get worried if the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa get bulldozed and they start rebuilding the temple.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I really don't think Israel is going to bulldoze the Dome of the Rock. That would be a seriously bad idea that would inflame the passions of 1.5 billion Muslims. No one wants to piss off 1.5 billion people.

What the Israeli police did was to enter the *compound* and arrest some rioters who were throwing stones. This has happened before. It is not the beginning of the end. As far as I can tell, no Israeli police actually entered the mosque itself, which would have been more of a problem.

I'm thinking 10/25 is going to be just another day, mostly, without any particular catastrophe or disaster beyond what we usually experience. No nukes in Washington DC, no attempted assassinations, just your basic day. Certainly if anything unusual does happen, that wouldn't (in itself) prove that the prophets of doom were right. If you keep on predicting bad news, you'll eventually get it right one of these days. As they say, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

join