It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking out at the half moon 2 UFO's spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i had about a 20 second visual of 2 big aircraft silver metallic no wings, no tails zipping out of 1 cloud formation to another i was just in AWE! i was out smoking looking at the 4:30 half moon out right now looked left and seen them come out of the clouds they were flying in formation one above and behind the other it was awesome looking my minds still blown from what they were. I have no camera or camcorder just phone but even if i tried to switch to video they would have been gone when i looked up again, i waited to see if the came out the other side of the cloud for 4 minutes and never did the speed they were going it should not have took maybe 5 or 10 seconds for them to imerge out the other side but they didnt the cloud broke apart and nothing else was seen

[edit on 24-10-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
ill add there was 0 sound either i live out in the south in the country would rather not post my location it was for real

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Awesome! I was going to make a thread earlier this week, but I didn't have a picture or video to go along. I guess I'll just add to your experience.

I was out on the porch smoking a cigarette the other night around 12:30AM and saw 5 round, orb UFO's fly over. They were in a delta formation traveling east to west. The diameter of the objects were that of a pencil and they were glowing yellow-white. I lost sight of them after 8-10 seconds as they cleared the span of the night sky. My hair stood on end after I saw them and I felt weird, probably an adrenaline rush.

This was inside the city of Atlanta and the direction they were traveling would have had them coming from over the main part of the city. I haven't heard of any other reports.

Edit: These objects were completely silent as well. A jet at the altitude I believe these objects were flying would have made plenty of noise.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by susp3kt]

[edit on 24-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

these were silver metallic the only way i can explain was a rounded half circle shape and i am only 1 hour away from you maybe a little more i certainly know they were real i know planes and other aircraft they were not ballons etc. either very strange since your not to far away for sure

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
[edit on 24-10-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

top topics

join