It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collateral Damage: U.S. Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on 9-11, 2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Believe it or not, this thread started out as an attempt to research a bit into why I am seeing so many gold/silver dealers advertising on conspiracy websites. It feels almost as if they are trying to scare us into buying gold- so off I went to "follow the money."

Well, instead I ended up somehow reading this amazing PDF, in which the author, rather than trying to reverse engineer the 9/11 attacks- the way so many of us constantly do to figure who was behind them- instead takes a completely different approach. And I must say, it is making all the more sense to me the more I read and digest these 59 pages including footnotes, sources, graphs and charts.

Here is an excerpt to get you started:

On September 11, 2001 the definition of National Security changed for most U.S. citizens. For an entire postwar generation, “National Security” meant protection from nuclear attack. On that day, Americans redefined that threat. On September 11, 2001 three hijacked airliners hit three separate buildings with such precision and skill that many observers believe those flights were controlled by something other than the poorly trained hijackers in the cockpits. This report contends that not only were the buildings targets, but that specific offices within each building were the
designated targets. These offices unknowingly held information which if exposed, subsequently would expose a national security secret of unimaginable magnitude.

Protecting that secret was the motivation for the September 11th attacks. This report is about that national security secret: its origins and impact. The intent of the report is to provide a context for understanding the events of September 11th rather than to define exactly what happened that day. Initially, it is difficult to see a pattern to the destruction of September 11th other than the total destruction of the World Trade Center, a segment of the Pentagon, four commercial aircraft and the loss of 2,993 lives. However, if the perceived objective of the attack is re-defined from its commonly suggested ‘symbolic’ designation as either ‘a terrorist attack’ or a ‘new Pearl Harbor,’ and one begins by looking at it as purely a crime with specific objectives (as opposed to a political action), there is a compelling logic to the pattern of destruction.

This article provides research into the early claims by Dick Eastman, Tom Flocco, V.K. Durham and Karl Schwarz that the September 11th attacks were meant as a cover-up for financial crimes being investigated by the Office of Naval Intelligence
(ONI), whose offices in the Pentagon were destroyed on September 11th.1 After six years of research, this report presents corroborating evidence which supports their claims, and proposes a new rationale for the September 11th attacks. In doing so, many of the anomalies – or inconvenient facts surrounding this event - take on a meaning that is consistent with the claims of Eastman et al.

The hypothesis of this report is: the attacks of September 11th were intended to cover-up the clearing of $240 billion dollars in securities covertly created in September 1991 to fund a covert economic war against the Soviet Union, during which ‘unknown’ western investors bought up much of the Soviet industry, with a focus on oil and gas. The attacks of September 11th also served to derail multiple Federal investigations away from crimes associated with the 1991 covert operation. In doing so, the attacks were justified under the cardinal rule of intelligence: “protect your resources”2 and consistent with a modus operandi of sacrificing lives for a greater cause.

The case for detailed targeting of the attacks begins with analysis of the attack on the Pentagon. After one concludes that the targeting of the ONI office in the Pentagon was not random – and that information is presented later3 – one
then must ask: is it possible that the planes that hit the World Trade Center, and the bombs reported by various witnesses to have been set off inside the buildings 1, 6 and 7 and the basement of the Towers, were deliberately located to support the execution of a crime of mind-boggling proportions? In considering that question, a pattern emerges. For the crimes alleged by Eastman, Flocco, Durham and Schwarz to be successful, the vault in the basement of the World Trade Center, and its contents - less than a billion in gold, but hundreds of billions of dollars of government securities - had to be destroyed. A critical mass of brokers from the major government security brokerages in the Twin Towers had to be eliminated to create chaos in the government securities market.

A situation needed to be created wherein $240 billion dollars of covert securities could be electronically “cleared” without anyone asking questions- which happened when the Federal Reserve declared an emergency and invoked its “emergency powers.” that very afternoon.4 The ongoing Federal investigations into the crimes funded by those securities needed to be ended or disrupted by destroying evidence in Buildings 6, 7 and 1.5 Finally, one has to understand and demonstrate the inconceivable: that $240 billion in covert, and possibly illegal government funding
could have been and were created in September of 1991. Filling in the last piece of the puzzle requires understanding 50 years of history of key financial organizations in the United States, understanding how U.S. Intelligence became a key source of their off-balance sheet accounts, and why this was sanctioned by every President since Truman.6 With that, a pattern of motivation is defined which allows government leaders and intelligence operatives to ‘rationalize’ a decision to cause the death 3,000 citizens.

Download the entire PDF from this link

While many of us will have seen elements of this scattered about the internet over the years, and especially if any of you have read any of the authors in which this author claims the report corroborates- I can't say I have ever quite seen it all assembled so well in a single, well-sourced, very well presented report.

And a report which concludes, without actually saying it, that there can only be one logical source of the 9/11 attacks.

[edit on Fri Oct 23rd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There's gold in them thar hills, I'm tellin yas. More people should really check out this report. There's a lot to discuss here.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
S & F

Great report.

Very interesting but I take exception to this...

And a report which concludes, without actually saying it, that there can only be one logical source of the 9/11 attacks.

Allow me to make up my own conclusions please.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Allow me to make up my own conclusions please.

Well? So what are your conclusions?

Now clearly, there is some speculation going on here, but damn, just damn. What if this is true?

When you consider Rumsfeld's announcement of $2.3 Trillion gone missing just before 9/11/01, how can most of this not tie in?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
TA~

I just bumped into this (3.5 yrs later!) PDF this morning. WOW. To me this might be the most compelling 9/11 evidence out there. Sadly it is way to financially technical for the masses to EVER grasp. I know I glossed over several sections because I can't read financial-ese.

But yeah, it dove tails so nicely into all the other pieces of evidence. At this point, anyone who doesn't see 9/11 for what it was is doing so by choice, whether they just don't wanna or can't open that door.

My favorite part (beyond the Raytheon connections) was Bldgs 6 and 7. I guess I didn't realize that the demolition of those two structures completely crippled any financial law enforcement overseeing Wall Street transactions. Don't take this the wrong way, but the architects of this are brilliant, there really is no other word. Evil to the core for sure, but brilliant.
edit on 15-3-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So, when are you going to tell me whether or not I should be buying gold?

A few years ago, I remember printing up a similar report/study that blew my mind and I gave it to my father to read. I remember telling him about the targeting of the offices of Naval Intelligence, the ongoing investigation, the records held in bldg. 7, etc... I remember telling him that this was really going to piss americans off when the truth comes out. Anyway, you know what they always say; "Follow The Money!"

Great find and a big F&S for the OP.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

I guess I didn't realize that the demolition of those two structures completely crippled any financial law enforcement overseeing Wall Street transactions.

Totally not true. All data and evidence was backed up in several locations.
The proof is in all the Wall Street people who are spending time in the graybar motel right now.

Just because someone created a PDF doesn't mean the facts inside are true.

Look at it another way.
Why would a bunch of rich old men risk going to prison or even death row to double their wealth?

Tell me who was the first old man who said . . .

I got a great idea! We'll hire a bunch of people to kill untold thousands of Americans so we can make millions.
We'll make them sign an oath to promise they won't tell on us.
Call Dick Cheney. I'll bet he's down for it. He needs a few million more before he has his 5th heart attack.
We're gonna need quite a few million to hush all the news outlets on the planet. But we'll make it up in bullets.

It starts to sound stupid when you put reality behind made up facts.
Most men in their 50's, 60's and beyond want to settle back and enjoy what they have created over the years. Risking it all to have nightly dinner with Bernie Madoff is not appealing when you get older.

And to constantly accuse Dick Cheney is just plain moronicly stupid. The guy had about 5 heart attacks before 911. He was and has been living with 8 toes in the grave. Money means nothing when you can see the grim reaper in the shadows.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Read the PDF. The broader picture was (as explained in the OP) this:

The hypothesis of this report is: the attacks of September 11th were intended to cover-up the clearing of $240 billion dollars in securities covertly created in September 1991 to fund a covert economic war against the Soviet Union, during which ‘unknown’ western investors bought up much of the Soviet industry, with a focus on oil and gas. The attacks of September 11th also served to derail multiple Federal investigations away from crimes associated with the 1991 covert operation. In doing so, the attacks were justified under the cardinal rule of intelligence: “protect your resources”2 and consistent with a modus operandi of sacrificing lives for a greater cause.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
reply to post by samkent

Read the PDF. The broader picture was (as explained in the OP) this:

Find this video interesting and compelling and my apology if not embedded properly.

Please help and thanks.

9/11 False Flag Conspiracy - Finally Solved (Names, Connections, Motives)

The first plane hit the floors that Cantor Fitzgerald were and that a Bullseye by any defination.

new topics

top topics

join