It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota man gets dwi,driving a moterized Lazy Boy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Although not a UFO I thought this may come close. A guy in Prochter, Minnesota was givin six months for being "very drunk" driving a motoried Lazry Boy. He used a converted gasoline lawnmower engine. The Minneapolis Tribune reported he plowed into a truck. There was no mention of injuries. A little comic relief perhaps? Just how do you license a Lazy Boy? From the Minneapolis Star Tribune page B-1.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Posted in wrong section

No link

Help?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nine0099thousand

Sorry about that, wrong catagory. unable to provide link to minneapolis star tribune. Acording to the report, Dennis LeRoy Anderson of Prochter MN, 61yrs old, plowed in to a parked truck while leaving the Keyboard Lounge on 8/31/09. His blood alcohol level was 0.29%, or three times the legal limit. Deputy Police Chief Troy Foucault Thursday the chair is "quite decked out". Along with being powered by a modified lawnmower enginne, it has a stereo, cup holders, steering wheel, headlights,and a powered antenna.

The chair was impounded. (I was sorry to hear that.), and will be sold at the next police auction. "We have quite a number of people who called and want to buy it", according to Foucault. He was joking when he said he was temted to to bid on it but, "I have kids who would take it out and drive it" Anderson admitted he was drinking at home before he "drove" the chair to the lounge and hit a Dodge Intrepid in the parking lot. I was in error when I said there were no mention of injuries. Anderson was treated for minor injuries and given a sobriety test.

"He failed everything", according to Foucault. He was sentenced to 180 days suspended, and a $2,000.00 fine. The jail time and fine was stayed for two years with the condition he under go a cd assesment (can you spell rehab?). He also must undergo random testing and 30 days home electronic monitoring. He runs a repair shop from his home, which works out well for him.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Why are they selling his ride? I'd be pissed if the cops stole my motorized lazy-boy and sold it.

top topics

join