It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: Moscow (Evidence)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Chemtrails: Moscow Mayor Promises a Winter Without Snow

Pigs still can’t fly, but this winter, the mayor of Moscow promises to keep it from snowing. For just a few million dollars, the mayor’s office will hire the Russian Air Force to spray a fine chemical mist over the clouds before they reach the capital, forcing them to dump their snow outside the city.

blog.puppetgov.com...

www.popsci.com...

Still think Chemtrail is not real? The air force will use cement powder, dry ice or silver iodide to spray the clouds from Nov. 15 to March 15, and that's only what they told public. Even these chemicals being inhaled in our longs can't be possibly good for us, not to even mention how this will effect the cycle of weather patterns around Earth (Global Warming anyone)!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

you do know the difference between cloud seeding and supposed "chemtrails" right?

Just checking.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Chemtrails: Moscow Mayor Promises a Winter Without Snow

Pigs still can’t fly, but this winter, the mayor of Moscow promises to keep it from snowing. For just a few million dollars, the mayor’s office will hire the Russian Air Force to spray a fine chemical mist over the clouds before they reach the capital, forcing them to dump their snow outside the city.

blog.puppetgov.com...

www.popsci.com...

Still think Chemtrail is not real? The air force will use cement powder, dry ice or silver iodide to spray the clouds from Nov. 15 to March 15, and that's only what they told public. Even these chemicals being inhaled in our longs can't be possibly good for us, not to even mention how this will effect the cycle of weather patterns around Earth (Global Warming anyone)!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by freighttrain]

Saw this on the news this morning. I think the truth is available for anyone who wants to know. Silver iodide is some nasty stuff. It's released in the form of smoke. Partilce so small, they are under 2.5 nanometer in size.

Think about breathing that into your lungs (swine flu/deep lung problems)

One gram of silver iodide expands to 1,000,000,000,000,000 particles!
They say that 200lbs of silver iodide would be enough to cover the
entire United States in 100,000 particles per sq ft!

Then, they are spraying Liquid CO2 (Dry Ice) too. Didn't the scientists say
that the cause of Global Warming is from too much CO2, yet it's OK for these people to modify the weather using it?? Carbon tax, pfft

And the cement? Look up the story about a chunk of cement falling through the roof of a persons house.
www.universetoday.com...

S&F

[edit on 21-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

Ya, it's some horrible stuff... just to avoid "snow"!!!! It makes no sense to me, other then making public support this idea so they can poison them more and sell them ore drugs to cure the poison within their bodies!

LOL, and yes I saw the article about a "cement block" falling on someone roof...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The mayor would be out of office if anything bad happens which in this case it will, i mean come Moscow without? i guess your not human if you hate snow

wintercenter.homestead.com...
wintercenter.homestead.com...

top topics

join