It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State and Local Polls - Swine Flu Vaccinations..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I thought maybe we could compile any State our local polls showing what the general feeling is about the H1N1 vaccines. Sometimes getting local information or polls gives a better perspective then what we are lead to believe nationally(federal propaganda).

Michigans latest poll shows 7/10 would not be getting the vaccination.

AP) — DETROIT - About two-thirds of Michigan voters aren't planning to get the swine flu vaccine or are unsure, and a majority of parents gave the same responses about vaccinating their children, according to a poll released Monday.

The results from the survey by Lansing-based EPIC-MRA concern state health officials..

The rest of the story here... www.mlive.com.../base/national-73/1255986176273090.xml&storylist=newsmichigan

Same AP story, direct link that works. www.rdmag.com...

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyr Sog

Well people are more educated in the US that many believe, my daughter has a two degrees and both on biological science, not even she is going to take that H1N1 vaccine, my sister that works for the medical business in my Island of PR and many of her co-workers including doctors will not be getting the vaccine either.

Right now in my Island of PR she said that Tamiflu is going rampant and so the seasonal flu vaccine, when in PR due to tropical status we do not have any seasonal out brake of regular flu ever only case has been when somebody from the US comes to the Island sick and the virus doesn't survive in the tropical heat.

I think the whole thing about vaccinations is getting out of hand.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Tyr Sog

Well people are more educated in the US that many believe, my daughter has a two degrees and both on biological science, not even she is going to take that H1N1 vaccine, my sister that works for the medical business in my Island of PR and many of her co-workers including doctors will not be getting the vaccine either.

Right now in my Island of PR she said that Tamiflu is going rampant and so the seasonal flu vaccine, when in PR due to tropical status we do not have any seasonal out brake of regular flu ever only case has been when somebody from the US comes to the Island sick and the virus doesn't survive in the tropical heat.

I think the whole thing about vaccinations is getting out of hand.

I'd have to agree about the education aspect of it. I'd even venture to say that even people without formal education are more educated then they where 20+ years ago because of the wealth of information by the internet. Which virtually everyone has access to one way another. So perception is most of the masses are ignorant but maybe this is signs that people are self educating themselves on important issues.

Speaking of outbreaks, wasn't October the H1N1 suppose to be doomsday month? We're nearly at the end of the month and aside from over exaggerated national reports, it's nearly nonexistent.

join