It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Curse on America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

14But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

15And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

16I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

17And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

18And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

19And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

20And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

21And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

22I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

23And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;

24Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

25And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

26And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

27And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

28Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

30And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

31And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

32And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

33And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Look around and see the fruits of the abandonment of Gods law.

Once great the United States is being destroyed not "By" obama but through obama.

He is the alien that has been set "above" real americans.

Taking God from schools.
Open acceptance of gay marriage.
Setting small creatures above man with "environmental protection laws" such as cutting off water in california.
Mass abortion
The complete destruction of financial sector....
The massive corruption from acorn and seiu, and congress.

And now enslavement to the "state" through healthcare.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
is this part of a curse from God ?

or.... God warning man from relying on his own judgements..

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
God is just an excuse for the corrupt humans who are bending us over and F'ing US! Quit trying to blame others for or for blaming benevolent being for humanity causing the problems to us.

I am tired of hearing people blame others for what they help cause.

Also, if God is Good - why would he do this to us? So are you Saying that if God is cursing us that we need to turn to the Devil for help?

Just curios.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

the opening line you use, is as follows:

"But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments

Now?? what are these 'commandments'?

the seven Noahide Laws
the 10 Commandments
or the 600 or so Commandments of the Jewish Religion

I would think that the whole world would have to obey all the 600 & some laws & rules & commandments of the Old Testament to excape the long laundry list of retribution you have shown us.

i personally think the present American crisis is because theBankers/FED/and some 50,ooo greedy brokers went into
predatory capitalism mode and created the fraudlent bonds &
other derivatives for self enrichment...& the money powers of
the USA, FED/Treas/central banks, all wanted to profit by way
of debasing/devaluing the dollar & it is backfired...
all those morality issues aside.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Taking God from schools.

Your Christian God shouldn't even be in schools anyway. At least not unless he's actually enrolled on a course or something.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
has any christian ever considered that these curses and the apocolypse have already happened?? there are plenty of biblical scholars, who say it took place over a thousand years ago. oh well, you can't argue with people of faith.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
watch the series on youtube called,''raising eden".

good overall vids. there are 39 in all and more on the way.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadoMan

God is just an excuse for the corrupt humans who are bending us over and F'ing US! Quit trying to blame others for or for blaming benevolent being for humanity causing the problems to us.

Well what kept you? We've all been waiting for the wonderful wisdoms
you apply to the spoken word with great eager.

I am tired of hearing people blame others for what they help cause.

perhaps it's nappie time

I'm almost positive this is a curse from God he will, but has not yet applied. In real time it was not a curse yet.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
God lives in the hearts and minds of his people, some of whom go to school!! So, how is it that God has been taken out of the schools? He hasn't.
Led prayer has been taken out of school, but tell me, who on earth is there that is so divinely led, that they know how, or what I should pray? Religous teaching has been taken out of the school, but, well, how many different doctrines are floating around? Who gets to decide which ones should be taught, which ones shouldn't be taught. who is right or who is wrong?

na, god's still in the school, every time a christian enters the school and allows him to shine through. if God isn't in the school, well, the christians need to blame themselves for that one. Heck, even in the highlight of the Roman persecution of the christians, the people knew who the christians were, and guess who they went to when they found themselves in need!!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
God hates sin full stop. It doesn't matter whether America or not, the Bible is very clear. No-one escapes, so there is no need to think that America is being cursed especially, the Bible applies to America as much as to Israel, as much to Iran as much to Japan etc etc. There is only one God and we (all of us) are his people.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

na, god's still in the school, every time a christian enters the school and allows him to shine through. if God isn't in the school, well, the christians need to blame themselves for that one. Heck, even in the highlight of the Roman persecution of the christians, the people knew who the christians were, and guess who they went to when they found themselves in need!!

Every american school should have classes on scripture, should pray several times a day. Ban non judeo/christian anything.

The fall of america can be traced directly to the day prayer was taked from the schools.

This current communist in the whitehouse and those vile who surround him are in power to punish the lost sheep.

The Lord will allow it until america repents or Jesus returns.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
has any christian ever considered that these curses and the apocolypse have already happened?? there are plenty of biblical scholars, who say it took place over a thousand years ago. oh well, you can't argue with people of faith.

cant argue with the ignorant either. the end of days couldnt start to "tick" until after 1948.......

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Depends...!

Which America????

The one invaded by England & Spain, by CHRISTIANS, or the current regime, with no mental history..

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Can you prove any of what you just wrote?

Second line.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
satan has the world heading in the wrong direction - literally. But the Bible warns us of that very thing - in fact, the people that "scoff" at God on this very thread are fulfilling biblical prophecy, whether they realize it or not.

The frustrating part is that these misled people honestly believe the lies - thinking it's the truth. I think they are wanting a "religion" or "god" that allows them to do what they want, when they want and with who they want, and to who they want - all with no consequences for their actions. And that isn't how it works.

Satan, using mankind, has totally mucked up the moral fibers of the people, and even has them blaming God for it.

It's like the Dems and Repubs - the nwo's agenda is to create discord between the two parties to make them think that it's really about political parties. When it is beyond politics - way beyond.

Same thing with satan - he tries to make people believe that it's God vs this god or that god or this belief or that belief.

Truth is - the bottom line is, and always has been, satan vs God. Regardless of if they don't believe in God or not, their lack of belief isn't going to change what is happening, and what is going to happen.

But satan has people's heads so screwed up that they think they have all these choices of 'gods' - as if choosing a manmade God will somehow allow them to escape God's rewards, or His wrath. But these people need to know that this isn't the truth - all of us, believers and non believers alike, will be judged for our lives, and our choices aka sins or good deeds.

Make no mistake, ATS'ers, God is a loving God but He is also a just God - reserving His wrath for those of us that don't play by the rules - yes HIS rules. He created us, and the universe, so 'house rules' do apply, per say.
He has given us two thousand years to act decent, and we, under the label of "mankind" have failed. And still we fail today.

Yet, all people want to cry is that He is an evil God - why? Because life isn't picture perfect on this planet. Well, guess what? It used to be. But the more the planet became populated with sinful humans, the more corrupt it, and we, became. Our time has about run out now.

But did any of us honestly think this world was going to last forever? With mankind running crazy on the planet blaspheming God and His laws, killing, stealing, committing adultery, killing millions of unborn babies, removing God from schools and country........... what did we really expect.

For anyone wishing to toss out the "Prove he exists" line....... YOU prove He doesn't.

For the non believers, you can bet your last dollar that the wrath going on right now will only increase as the days continue. God is giving us chance after chance after chance to turn to Him, and back to Him.

The choice is ours.

Choose wisely - your eternal salvation is on the line.

p.s. as long as there are tests in school, there will be prayer in school.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What's your evidence that this prophetic verse is refering to America? Prophetic verse is often so nebulous that it could apply to anyone, or anything, that happens after it's recorded.

Most of what you're referencing to began happening long before President Obama came along...

Corruption has been around for as long as man has had govt of anysort. ...and will continue on into the forseeable future.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by heliosprime

Taking God from schools.

Your Christian God shouldn't even be in schools anyway. At least not unless he's actually enrolled on a course or something.

He used to be in schools - every day. Until this last generation decided that "they" didn't want to be held accountable for their choices in life.

And it's went downhill ever since.

When I was in school, we said the Pledge of Allegience, TO God, every day upon arrival into class, and the Lord's Prayer before lunch, every day.

We had morals back then - something that this last generation does not have, and has no desire to have. Shameful at the very least.

And before you toss out the "separation of church and state", please, for crying out loud, first actually READ the Constitution - instead of repeating only what you've heard others say.

The Constitution doesn't even mention 'separation of church and state' nowhere in the text.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

You know, people can have moral without being Christian...

If you choose to live by what you see as God's will, have at it. Have the common decency to allow others to follow their own belief system.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

As a Buddhist my preference would be to keep all gods out of schools.

I think that beating someone down with a bible is a much bigger sin than letting families have their way with keeping God out of a class room. Faith is a very personal thing....don't you think?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Adversity is much more a blessing than a curse. The USA is protected and being uplifted as the cool breeze is stiring up the dirt. People are becoming more aware of the nature of the world and the lies perpetrated than at any time in history. The USA on one hand appears be be at the forefront of abuse and degeneration yet is also leading the way with the truth and a rise to purity. Crime loves darkness as a disease love to smother in low oxygen. The infiltration and poisoning of society facilitate the exhaustion of impurity leading to its resurrection.

The attributes of God as you describe are correct but that "God" is known as the devil. It is completely disrespectful to the true Supreme Being to think that anything but mercy and benevolence are occurring, painful as events may be or become. The world is for these things and is not the home of the soul. The true lord is ever merciful to the humble and leaves the rest to exhaust their impurities until they too approach sincerity and humility. This too is mercy as spirits are always given or allowed have what they want. if their karma is such that it please them to degenerate themselves, so be it. In time it things will change for them. What is important is they have a plane of existence where they can remain conscious and purify themselves whether it is here or in hell is of no matter.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join