It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado UFO Balloon Story Anomalies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I feel for the poor kid having to lie to the whole world, because this story reeks of a large cover up.

Here are some talking points.

When police catch baloon the don't grab it, and they use pitchforks to deflate it because they had to know it was charged at a million volts.

Father, in interview, says craft is propelled by Browns Effect, carrying on board equipment.

When asked why he didn't answer his parents calls on CNN interview, Falcon said, "we did it for the show"

Family says they were all around the craft when they were filling it up, and were even video taping event. Where's the video?

Father called FAA before 9-11.

Father wasn't wearing a wedding band.

Mother barely speaks English, yet has 10 yr old American speaking boy. Did we ever see the mother in "wife swap" show?

Father is extremely nervous.

Something was pictured dropping off the craft, and father said it had a utility basket, but nothing has come forward.

Father was sitting on couch when son suddenly decided to come down from attic.

Wolf Blitzer appeared to be coaching family into saying certain things until the "we did it for the show" comment came out. Even saying one time, "you get my drift?"

They never show the backyard. Where are the tanks, the tie down points, the scientific equipment?

Now, my theory on this.

This was a top secret government program gone wrong. There was some kind of payload on the craft that was not to be seen by the public.

Either they lost control of the craft, or it actually got away from them. But the payload is key.

The craft was obviously design to look like a ufo. When it was fully inflated, it looked very convincingly like a ufo. Maybe it's some type of false flag operation to throw us off when the real alien show up, or maybe it's part of a ufo hoax to distract us from other stories.

Fort Collins is real close to Boulder, so it could have something to do with some type of cloud seeding or aerosol research. But my gut is telling me that something more sinister is going on, judging by the way the cops handled this.

The family appears to me to be CIA.

Let the brainstorming begin.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think it was some huge publicity stunt by ABC to get ratings for their show... But you have to know that the telling sign will be if the parents don't get in some sort of trouble for this stunt.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here is a video of the father saying they had a video tape of the boy getting
into the craft.

Now people are questioning his story. Wouldn't he want to show the video to the public?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Mr. Henee's body language is sketchy. He acts like he is insincere and a little too glad about the media exposure. At the end he acts all dramatic and hugs his son. I don't buy it.....there is more to the story.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
very odd.

the kid acted like, "seriously you want me to say why i didnt come out?" then went ahead like he thought he should, "we did it for the show.... duh..."

very weird.

whats this about brown effect and cia? i dont know about all that yet.

i will agree there is something more going on.

they could be acting weird because hes camera shy tho

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I found out that he had an article published in National Weather Digest.

Heene, Richard, Robert Stevens and Barbara Slusser, "Electromagnetic Fields Recorded in Mesocyclones", July 2008, 32:1, 35-44.

www.nwas.org...

and here is part of that article.

Authors

Richard Heene is lead investigator and a co-host of The Science Detectives, a documentary series investigating the mysteries of science. Since 1974, Richard has been working on various gravity propulsion systems using rotating magnetic fields, and has also become a successful inventor, with such inventions as the magnetic-driven bicycle, electricity-less lights for cameras, and a device that extracts the contents from containers in three seconds. After graduating in 1979, Richard began work as a carpenter in Texas, where he experienced firsthand the destructive results of the 1979 Waco F5 tornado. That event prompted him to begin researching tornadoes. Currently a director and producer, Richard has produced Box Time, a children's' educational video series. He also hosts his webcast radio show, the Science Detectives, and co-owns (with his wife) My You Me Productions, a video production and post-production facility in Colorado. Richard is currently producing a documentary based on this research.

Robert (Scott) Stevens studied synoptic syn·op·tic also syn·op·ti·cal
adj.
1. Of or constituting a synopsis; presenting a summary of the principal parts or a general view of the whole.

a. Taking the same point of view.

b. meteorology meteorology, branch of science that deals with the atmosphere of a planet, particularly that of the earth, the most important application of which is the analysis and prediction of weather. at the University of Kansas The University of Kansas (often referred to as KU or just Kansas) is an institution of higher learning in Lawrence, Kansas. The main campus resides atop Mount Oread. . A member of the National Weather Association, Scott has worked for 18 years in the field of broadcast TV in Topeka, Kansas This article is about the state capital of Kansas. For other uses, see Topeka (disambiguation).

Topeka is the capital of the U.S. state of Kansas and the county seat of Shawnee County, which is named after the Shawnee Indians. ; Omaha, Nebraska “Omaha” redirects here. For other uses, see Omaha (disambiguation).
Omaha is the largest city in the State of Nebraska, United States. It is the county seat of Douglas County.GR6 As of the 2000 census, the city had a population of 390,007. ; Tulsa, Oklahoma Tulsa is the second-largest city in the state of Oklahoma and 45th-largest in the United States. With an estimated population of 382,872 in 2006,[1] it is the principal municipality of the Tulsa Metropolitan Statistical Area, a region of 897,752 residents projected to ; Albany, New York For other uses, see Albany.
Albany is the capital of the State of New York and the county seat of Albany County. Albany lies 136 miles (219 km) north of New York City, and slightly to the south of the juncture of the Mohawk and Hudson Rivers. ; and Pocatello, Idaho Pocatello (IPA: [po kə tɛ lo]) is the county seat and largest city of Bannock CountyGR6 . Scott currently resides in Fort Collins, Colorado The City of Fort Collins, a home rule municipality situated on the Cache la Poudre River along the Colorado Front Range, is the county seat and most populous city in Larimer County, Colorado. , and is also a co-host on The Science Detectives.

Barbara Slusser graduated from Knox College Knox College can refer to:

* Knox College — a four-year coeducational private liberal arts college located in Galesburg, Illinois, USA;
* Knox College — in Dunedin, New Zealand.

www.thefreelibrary.com...

top topics

join