It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Calleman: November 2009 will bring the "night" phase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Carl Calleman

Carl-Johan Calleman is an internationally recognized authority in the studies of the Mayan Calendar. He has appeared in Swedish, Finnish and Mexican television and American Web-TV. He was one of the main speakers at a Mexican conference in Yucatan 1998 about the Mayan Calendar.

Carl Johan Calleman is the author of several books covering many aspects of the Mayan Calendar. At the Oneness Festival Carl Johan will present how the Mayan Calendar is not predicting the end of the world 2012, but a planetary awakening and transformation of mankind into enlightenment.

In this video he goes over the basic premise of the Mayan's 9 stages of evolution, one of which he claims will be fulfilled around 2012. In addition, sort of like the timewave zero theory, he says that the Maya predict things in a wave pattern where there are periods of "days" or good fortune, and periods of "night" or depression.

He goes on to say that the next period of "night"will happen next month, November 2009, by some form of economic downturn in the US economy, such as the devaluation of the US dollar.

Either way, yes, another prediction from someone related to the Mayans and 2012.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hum...Do we have any links to proof about this? Its a bit funny to claim that the US Dollar will fall in november today, this is already happening now, its like someone going out in a rain storm and predicting to be wet. I dont know, but I think that you could make this same predictions with an accute understanding of market cycles, and there is nothing mystical about them.

Can some one PM me or link me a reason why some people seem to think that the myans had this whole prediction thing figured out?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

What he is saying is that something accute will happen in November. If you watch the video, towards the end, he claims that the Mayans split time up into day and night cycles. Imagine a wavelength where the peak period is day and the trough period is night. He is saying that starting in November we will be entering the night period of the wavelength.

For example, during the 90's we were in the day, or peak, period of the wavelength. I am not sure how many cycles have passed but we are back towards the trough end of the wavelength. This is why it reminded me of the timewave theory.

Anyway, I'm not saying I put stock in the theory, it's just an interesting concept and one that I haven't heard before regarding the Mayans.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73d54ad036ef.jpg[/atsimg]

I took a screenshot to clarify. The first dip into black is Nov. 2007 and each arrow is 1 year later until the end of that period of evolution or right around 2012.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I highly recommend anyone who is genuinely interested in knowing the true meaning of The Mayan Calendar to start researching Carl Calleman, and also Ian Xel Lungold. Go to Mayanmajix.com and then to the learning lab, and watch some of Ian's presentation. When you feel you have a general understanding of it, go and buy Carl's book (MC: Tranformation of Consciousness) and absorb the info. as best as possible.

top topics

join