It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is currently happening in our, "free" country.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow!! I did a search and did not find it posted. The mainstream masses still haven't had enough to do something about it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Edited: fixed title

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Errrmmm, that vid has nothing to do with swine flu and is in no way definite proof of mandatory shots. Did you WATCH the clip? It's from the G20 in Pittsburgh. Sure, it shows a peaceful demonstration being forced to disband or be arrested, and that is not right, not in the land that I grew up in. Try finding some actual proof and then post it, instead of a random video just to get yourself some attention. Or, maybe re-write the title.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ganja

Erm; I was just giving the name of the vid; didn't mean to miss-lead any-one. Thanx; fixed it.

The point that shocked me, "being behind the times" is that I had not yet heard about it..

www.youtube.com...
more full version.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

So your point is????? Yes, the tactics used by the PPD are very harsh and in my opinion unconstitutional, but how does this have to do with forced vaccinations?
The protesters challenging the officers were asking how they could sleep at night committing such unconstitutional acts against American Citizens. The answer to that is they do not care. They are conditioned to act and not to question, let the court decide. So, if you think that the police and military are going to protect our constitution, then think again. They are programed to act and rewarded for their actions.
As a army vet, I know that you can question your orders, but if they are a lawful order given by a commanding general, well you have no choice but to follow them or possably get imprisoned or shot for disobeying them.
The responsibilty of saving our country will fall on the shoulders of the citizen....hopefully we rise to the call.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

I suggest you go back up and check my post that I clarified a while ago. Unfortunately it doesn't look as though the, "citizens" are having an effect.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Find it alarming how Wolfe refers to American Citizens as Anarchists. Good ole CCN coverage, giving into Obama and calling Free Loving Americans exercising their god given rights "Anarchists". This is where we are people, using the media to brainwash the public in thinking if you protest your a Anarchist. We need to rise up in numbers across the country, in every major city and declare our independence from this Tyranny.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

Agreed; I'm thinking it will not make a difference now though. I believe the best thing the people said was in the first video when they told them to disobey orders.. But those that disobeyed would easily be squashed now.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Just wondering; which one of you, "noble" cop guys here on ATS would, "stand down"..

None that should reveal yourselves on the thread.. I was just thinking, "what kind of statement it would have made if one of those cops would have blown that speaker all to hell"!!

Edit to add to the ones that won't stand down: What? You want to clash with me as though I were with-out the one true God of even Israel/6 itself? No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If God is the God of all things; including sixes, then how high is His siX?

I do not blame those who had been raised in the boiling of the frog.. However; there is all-ways the, "you're going to, where you're coming from, [in the heart]" law..

Yes; I'm a little sexually insecure. However; It never bothered me to the extent where some, "holy" people have tread.

www.machovideo.com...

" "Hottie" beaten to death"? Your poor little; ahh forget it. It's obvious that you want your, "police" to stand down too?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am saying that we are heading into the above stated, because of our, "glorious" pseudo president enough.. R u that negligent to not oppose it? Yes. I am afraid of our muslem/pseudo president, Baroc Obama; for the sake of the civilian population of America..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join