It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Science or Superstition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
December 21, 2012: the end date of the sophisticated Long Count Calendar created by the ancient Maya in Central America. Countless books and websites, magazine articles and newspaper headlines debate its meaning, with enthusiasts in two camps: those forecasting apocalypse–the end of time–and those who see a coming renewal, a rebirth of consciousness.

Adding fuel to the debate, some scientists see the increasing number of natural disasters in recent years as evidence of a catastrophic climax of events in 2012. How much of what we're hearing is science and how much is superstition? In this film the leading researchers, writers and scientists in the field tell us exactly what this date means to them, why it's important, and what we should expect.

Featured in the film are Graham Hancock, John Major Jenkins, Daniel Pinchbeck, Alberto Villoldo, Anthony Aveni, Robert Bauval, Jim Marrs, Walter Cruttenden, Lawrence E. Joseph, Alonso Mendez, Douglas Rushkoff, John Anthony West and Benito Vegas Duran.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'd bet my right nut that 2012 will be as exciting as Y2K.

S&F though since I enjoy the videos that you post.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Unregistered]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Nice vids , but, I think that the majority of the people that say 'nothing will happen' do not research the topic and are just posting statements on thier 'current' knowledge on the issue..

I'm not bashinng any one, but it feels like people are comuting TV and Forums tossing unfunded old knowledge around..

It will be a long time till the majority of the people come to learn about the 'water' on the moon, and untill such a time, you are a nut saying that they found water on the moon..

[edit on 15/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think that the majority of the people that say 'nothing will happen' do not research the topic and are just posting statements on thier 'current' knowledge on the issue..

Very true statement ChemBreather!
People might want to look into this thread on 2011 not 2012.
Warnings! www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
www.earthchanges2011.com...
www.unityfortruth.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Nice links, thank you , more to read ..

I saw you had the Norway Politician letter there, and I can shed some light :

In 2009 the government of FRP will come into power and Siv Jensen will be elected Prime Minister.

We had this election two weeks ago, and FRP did not win the Election as claimed here, so , if FRP in a way gets into power the next years ahead, we can start to wonder about it !!

There were an 'incident' where some Votes had disapeared, and they 'oops, found them' up north here in Norway..

' unity For Truth' is it your site ?

[edit on 15/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

join