It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think celebrities (or people who are wealthy), could get a swine flu shot with no additives?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Do you think it’s possible for wealthy individuals to get the swine flu shot free of additives, and other harmful things in there?? Or would they have to know some kind of connections? Because money can talk. Or do you think there in the same vote as us?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I think once you have enough money, there isn't much of a limit to what you can get.

It makes sense to me that the 'important' people in the world won't have to take the same vaccines as poor folks like me.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would seriously consider the nasal immunization or the squalene/adjuvant-free immunization. We should be asking why we don't have a choice in which preventative we take. It is very sinister that there are different classes of prevention based on social standing and maybe even income. All the more reasons to be leary.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

The single dose vaccines seem safer. I guess if someone was absolutely forced to take a vaccine they could discuss this with their doctor.

But, personally, I don't think the science behind the flu vaccine makes taking it in any form a good idea.

There's stuff in it besides mercury and squalene that could cause problems.

I read a Mayo Clinic study that said that as few as 1 or two people in a hundred were actually helped by it. The other other 98 or 99 took it for no benefit.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
These people have connections and those connections will tell them not to get it.

top topics

join