It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free documentaries

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Watching The Skies: In Search of Extraterrestrial Life

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Richard Dolan - Ufology
www.youtube.com...

Spin Doctors Within the UFO
www.youtube.com...

Jambers - Extraterrestrial life and UFO
www.youtube.com...

NLO-UFO in Russian Waters
www.youtube.com...

The Roswell Crash Reports
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Michio Kaku Interviews Leslie Kean About UFOs
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Riddle of the Skies - Series I
www.youtube.com...

Riddle of the Skies - Series II
www.youtube.com...

Riddle of the Skies - Series III
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8/10/10 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

thanks again for your contributions. These new ones should keep me busy for the weekend.....

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hey mcrom

I'm still trawling through all these docos.

As a bit of a heads up, there was a doco made here in Oz by the Sci Fi channel recently and broadcast by them on Friday 4th of June, 2010, but I was interstate at the time and could not see it.

It is called Westall 66, it is about a sighting and landing by 200 school students in 1966 in a Melbourne suburb called Westall, arguably the most credible sighting in Australian history

I have searched for it on the net but could not find it, any chance you could spin your magic and find it for the masses?

Cheers and keep up the good work

Krusty

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Thanks for that IMSAM.

The doco I'm after is about an hour long, I've only seen the ads for it, it had many interviews with witnesses.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
wow this thread is truly amazing. i never started studying the topic of ufos untill i saw my first one in august 2010, i had no knowledge of ufo stories other then hearing about roswell, area 51, etc. so needless to say, i am blowen away by all the videos. reports and ancient artifacts that suggest aliens have visited or are still visiting earth

the crazyest part is that im pretty sure i never would have got so into this topic, had i not seen a triangular ufo (silent, pretty close to ground, in a remote location), and now its all i can think about! i just want to learn all i can about ufos and these vids are a great start! thanks so much!

seriously i would not be surprised if aliens are visiting earth frequently, everything on earth would finally make sence in my opinion........ and its crazy how so many people just overlook this topic! i know i did for a long time

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Again, thank you. to everyone contributing to this thread.
The Superwave interview (on page 7 i think) with paul laviollette is by far the best interview ive seen in awhile, it really opened my eyes to many ideas ive never heard of before. seriously, i have alot of reasurch to do based on the ideas in that interview alone.
now, im new to most of this, and have heard of project camelot before, i think? i dont know. but i HAD NO IDEA they were this good. i really want to watch more of them, so i'll make a little list of my favourites when im done... i dont see anymore about them in this thread (except two) and i think they are exactly what people in this thread are looking for..
i just watched the 1st hour of Dr. Pete Petersons interview and its great.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
This is a great thread, there is also:

www.freedocumentaries.org...

Huge database of streaming documentaries. Quite a few in this thread that aren't on that site and vice versa.

soooo much to learn......so little time

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Thanks. That is a lot to go through. I don't know. I give up. It is easier just to go along and say - yes, they are here.

really? and thats the end of it huh? i want to know everything i can about this topic/variety of sub topics in this thread and its history and where its taking us in the future. seeing a ufo and starting to think about life on a scale of the whole universe, and not just our planet, and thinking now that interplanetary/intergalactic travel is a great possibility has changed my life. it makes me think about everything differently, and for me to hear someone say, "yeah, they're here, so what" ... ... i dont know what to say to that.

like u dont care? u just want to carry on living your normal life? going to work, come home, watch tv, put the kids to bed... but be sure to keep the windows closed cause we're pretending those ufos are not actually outside right? football is more important anyways.
edit on 1-11-2010 by legitbrah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
k dont know how to embed but these interviews are great... lots to do with ufos... and other intersting things...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

more to come
edit on 2-11-2010 by legitbrah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hey mrock901, a star and flag from me buddy. You have done an AWESIOME job here and have put a lot of time and effort into this. Great job! I am hoping that this gets stickied so it remains on the front page.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

edit on 3-11-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: duplicate post

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

edit on 3-11-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: damn phone is screwed up

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by legitbrah
, im new to most of this, and have heard of project camelot before, i think? i dont know. but i HAD NO IDEA they were this good. i really want to watch more of them, so i'll make a little list of my favourites when im done... i dont see anymore about them in this thread (except two) and i think they are exactly what people in this thread are t.

Stick around, do more research than just watching the videos, although they are a good place to start. You'll see eventually why the Project Camelot videos were specifically NOT included in this thread...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Originally posted by legitbrah
, im new to most of this, and have heard of project camelot before, i think? i dont know. but i HAD NO IDEA they were this good. i really want to watch more of them, so i'll make a little list of my favourites when im done... i dont see anymore about them in this thread (except two) and i think they are exactly what people in this thread are t.

Stick around, do more research than just watching the videos, although they are a good place to start. You'll see eventually why the Project Camelot videos were specifically NOT included in this thread...

ya some of them arnt as good...
im watching them for about an hour a day, on busy days for me.... theres lots of good idea, theories, stories surrounding a variety of topics so i think they can help me learn and do more reasurch. like when they talk about something that ive never heard about b4, i google it, learn about it.
theres just sooooo many hours of footage, its gonna be hard to sift through...

im trying to get all the info i can about this alien stuff... its all ive been able to think about since i saw a triangle ufo a few months ago, as i posted earlier.

its just hard to know where to start when im an 18 year old, so most of my friends either dont believe in aliens and dont talk about them altogehter or just dont know anything/ dont really care to study it.

my family is no better, .. honestly nobody ever really tried to show me that this is real. i had to find out by myself..

its like nobody wants to talk about it, they just want to pretend that every ufo is a hoax or weather balloon.

i just find it crazy how the whole concept of life everywhere has changed my life... if i hadnt seen that one ufo.. i wouldnt have started to study this stuff alll the time, which in turn changes my thoughts forever.

its insane to think that i was ignorant about all this a few short months ago.

this is the greatest story in the world, and only 1 in 10 people seem to REALLY care about it... but maybe im just hanging with the wrong crowd or something

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Mcrom -forgot this one matey:
The Deyo Diaries

Great thread!
That's an interesting one, everyone looks so young and the computer they are recording the UFO data with is such a behemoth (around 28 minutes).

The funniest part was when Hyneck expresses his dismay over the term "flying saucers" which he said invites jokes like "If you want to see flying saucers, goose the waitress", I never heard that one before!

I don't know about Deyo at the end, but the rest of the documentary was pretty interesting, though one of the UFOs sure looks like a plane to me.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join