It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIA - Motivations for defending the honor of Paul McCartney

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Fellow ATSers,

Given the disruption, by pidders, of another ATS thread regarding whether Paul Is Dead (PID) this thread is intended to debate NOT, I repeat NOT whether he in dead and replaced by a double nicknamed 'FAUL' and who may or may not be Billy Sheppard.

This thread is ONLY FOR SANE PEOPLE, who by cross-checking evidence, and thoughtfully analyzing both the PID and PIA points of view, have decided what detail oriented, logical and sane people have always known - that Paul McCartney never died and was never replaced.

The purpose of posting here should ONLY be to present evidence and documentation proving that Paul is still alive and to discuss possible motivations for people smearing Paul, and others, with libelous and slanderous accusations of criminal and immoral behavior:

For what motive ?

Sonny bono ? *

I expect this thread will interest PIAers who wish to see that those who are assassinating their beloved Paul James McCartney's character be dealt the blows of justice. It will probably vex many pidders who will fuss and whine, and ask that people report PIA disinformation to them, in real secret police fashion.

Let all be forewarned that this is just an intermediate phase before we later press on to establish WHO is committing libel against Paul, Yoko, the other Beatles and their families.

This thread has been specifically created for the first degree discussion of the facts rather than fantasies like downloading minds into brains, and the use of clones to replace Paul. Therefore those who don't live in reality must refrain from harping their wacky theories or be banned from this thread without delay upon diligent request just as such troublemakers would be thrown out of court at a judges' orders. They are forthwith warned!

[edit on 8-10-2009 by edmond dantes]

[edit on 8-10-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've often wondered if there could be legal ramifications to those involved with slandering the names of the Beatles and many of those surrounding them. It's one thing to say that they believed someone died. But I've seen accusations from certain individuals accusing many of the involved parties with crimes. Even conspiracy to commit murder. I don't see how that could be legal. Of course I am not a lawyer. I also do not pretend to be a lawyer.

Interesting topic.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by The Gorn]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thank you.

One of our rights is to face our accuser. We have people in the PID camp making accusations against innocent people, and because they are cowards they hide behind fake names and smear people with impunity. I think that is sleezy and low.

I know there are some who have accused Yoko of being a government agent and of murdering John. How sick. If you are going to make such charges then have the guts to do it out in the open.

I will show examples of cases where people were sued for making such charges on internet forums.

We also need to present our evidence here for people to see.

Best wishes to all.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I found these on the Cafe forum. They were good.

blogoscoped.com...

gambit.blogs.nytimes.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

www.usatoday.com...

They show cases where people were sued because of what they posted about people on forums.

In one, a woman had to pay $11 million because she called someone a crook and a fraud on an internet board. Isn't that exactly what the PID people are doing?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Now faulcon and the rest are claiming John was killed and replaced.

only1rad.proboards.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I often wonder what pidders would do if someone set up a forum accusing them of criminal activity. They would be whining and moaning to have it shut down.

It is such a mean and hateful thing to do.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Now faulcon and the rest are claiming John was killed and replaced.

only1rad.proboards.com...

Faulcon and her cronies believe dozens/hundreds of people have been replaced! I believe people like this are either suffering from sheer stupidity or have a medical condition known as Capgras Delusion Syndrome:

People experiencing the Capgras delusion claim that others, usually those quite close emotionally, have been replaced by near-identical impostors. Ellis & Young suggested in 1990 that the Capgras delusion results from damage to a neurological system involved in orienting responses to seen faces based on their personal significance.

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

-------------------------------

Delusions are false beliefs, sometimes with bizarre content, that are held with strong conviction even in the presence of contrary evidence. For persons suffering from Capgras Syndrome they typically believe they exist in a world of impersonators. This feeling in a delusional world of doubles can be so alarming that it drives the Capgras sufferer to psychotic behavior.

www.psychnet-uk.com...

Only someone very stupid or suffering from Capgras Syndrom would think these photos aren't the same man....

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is absolutely fantastic. h/t to gorn and fp

PIDDERS say this is doctored. No. It is just showing how hair style can affect the look of someone. The original photos are there for all to see.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
As far as the libel thing, I filed complaints to proboards for slanderous material, particularly from MISS HIM and directed at Paul and most notably Yoko. The way they said she killed him repulses me.

On a lighter topic, Faulconandsnowjob will be plugging her nonsense over at WWE SmackDown! tonight! I have footage of her from the tapings on Tuesday!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
PIDers really reached the limit. They had it in for Paul McCartney, and they go on slandering him with the most infamous and shameful accuses.
They said he is an imposter, a satanist, a pedophile, and so on.
Having no proof for any of their ludicrous claims, they doctor photos to build up fake comparisons and try to "prove" that he is double and that the real McCartney was murdered and replaced in 1966.
Anyone can compare original photos (not the photoshopped pics from their posts and from their despicable forums, but simply normal McCartney's photos taken from the web) and see that face features match, and that the McCartney we see now, aged 67, is the same person who sang with the Beatles in the early Sixties.
They built up a crazy conspiracy theory to discredit him, pretending they are "unvealing the truth", while the only true thing is that they manipulate reality to persuade frail-minded people of terrible and huge conspiracies by the "Illuminati", an evil sect who (according to their fantasies) rein the world and replace people and download minds of the replaced guys into the doubles' brains. Being their claims totally unfounded, they had the nerve to "show" as a "proof" of PID the fact that we, indignant fans, defend him from their mud-slinging, calling us "paid disinfo agents" amd "debunkers".
The fact that PIDers claim that Yoko Ono played a role in Lennon's murder, that they sometime declare that ALL the Beatles were replaced (but if so, it would not be Lennon who has been murdered!! What then??), and that they falsify photos to prove unexisting mismatches in their face features should allow people with good sense to understand which is the "real" truth.
Of course they cowardly remain anonymous, to be able to spread their lies and have no fear of the consequences of their slanders.
They should just hope that Sir Paul McCartney goes on disregarding their despicable behaviour, as they are unjustifiably trying to discredit and cover with mud the good reputation of one of the greatest musicians and entertainers of our time, and for this they would deserve to be charged.
Shame of them.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes

I often wonder what pidders would do if someone set up a forum accusing them of criminal activity. They would be whining and moaning to have it shut down.

Sure. They love to go on with their coward slanders.
I am sure that there could be enough to have them prosecuted for this.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Game:

Set:

And match:

Oh and one for luck:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is one picture that the PID crowd like to point out because it doesn't look like Paul:

But I think this shows the same expression - squinty and mouth slighty open:

These two aren't as good as the ones already posted, but I wanted to support PIA and Paul because so much misinformation is being spread. Someone (faulcon?) actually believes Paul is a hologram (paulogram) :shk:

[edit on 10-10-2009 by glhitw]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by glhitw
This is one picture that the PID crowd like to point out because it doesn't look like Paul:

Check out this award-winning (;D) video:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Another great set of pre and post PID comparisons:

But one of the most telling things here is that if you look at just the pre-PID pics (or the post PID pics) Paul has a different look in almost every one!

And this is what trips up many a poor pidder -- they don't realise that, for a whole host of reasons, it's perfectly legitimate for someone to look a bit different in two different pics.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Excellent stuff, guys.

That forehead video is great!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Someone (faulcon?) actually believes Paul is a hologram (paulogram) :shk:

Yes, I remember that. It may have been fraudcon.

Does anyone have a link to that?

A hologram.

"Beating my head on a brick wall, hard like a stone...":bnghd:

[edit on 10-10-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Oh, PIDers believe also that he is a reptilian.
Yeah, they really can rely on "science" to prove their nonsenses...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Faulconandsnowjob has great difficulty in recognising a lot of people - not just Paul!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo
Faulconandsnowjob has great difficulty in recognising a lot of people - not just Paul!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Dakudo]

OMG!

She must think EVERYONE has been replaced! Where are they getting all of these replacements from? And if the powers that be can't control the originals, how can the control the replacements?

After all, they seemed not to be able to control "Faul." After all of that training and money spent on surgery to keep the Beatles from breaking up due to Paul's death, the Beatles split any way a couple of years later. And "Faul" and the others keep putting those clues in their songs. I mean these illuminati guys must really suck.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join