It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 will kill off the aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I was watching a horrible movie tonight ( war of the worlds 2). It dawned on me from way out of left field that what if aliens really did feed on us and this was a way to kill them off or get them to stop? I envisioned 2 sides, the good side introducing the virus as a way to save us from slavery and then the evil shadow government who is actually run by aliens come up with this vaccine to try and stop them. Neither side can come right out and say what the real motives are.

Sounds crazy sure but with all the stuff written on ATS its almost plausible.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
With all the rubbish posted on ATS anything is possible!

Maybe there is Alien RNA in the Vaccines?

Maybe we will all turn into Alien Chicken Pigs.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm not saying this because I am mean or anything, but I think you have way too much free time.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is the second post saying the same thing, personally I think it's bloody stupid and making us conspiracy theorist look like complete nut jobs, when have you proof Aliens exist then this has a chance of becoming a theory. However at the moment it's theory based on theory, in other words a load of shizer.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

My thoughts too when reading this but hey anything is possible i guess LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It's a rather humorous theory
. I think this theory is a positive thing. We all need a laugh from time to time and that is exactly what I did after reading it.

"H1N1 concocted by the Elite to deter and protect us from Alien cannibals."

I didn't realise they made a sequel to that movie? The first one was not terrible, but I did not think it warranted a sequel. Was Tom Ryan - sorry, Tom Cruise in it?

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
www.imdb.com...

It seems the sequel may have been done on a smaller budget!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Please don't waste your time and rent it or anything. It was probably one of the worst movies I have seen. No main characters or anything are in it and most of the movie you can't hear them talk over the music.

I'm a bit surprised some people have so much disdain for my post on this. It's no like I'm trying to fear monger with this post or make up videos with me interviewing the president about it or anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have often wondered about the ET connection to all of this conspiracy.

There just may be some agenda which involves otherworlders to this scenario, but that is very eugenics thinking.

Very soon it will all be hindsight and we will see it for the history making stunt that it is with complete clarity.

new topics

top topics

join