It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Kid in town...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have been a member for 10 months but I usually just read. I have decided to contribute more to ATS and thought I should introduce my self.

I work as a computer engineer. My interests are physics, computers, music, playing sports,economics. My area of study include computer architecture, computer programming and scripting, lasers and light, modern physics, communication systems, embedded system, hardware design and some intermediate math like calculus, differential equations, abstract math, Fourier analysis, linear algebra. Currently I live in Austin, TX and work with a start-up company.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by rul987]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome. I am glad you decided to start posting. I can't wait to read the many contributions you will no doubt bring to the table.

It is always great to see a fellow Texan on ATS ( I'm from Dallas)

Peace and love

GST

forum member and moderator

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome gimme_some_truth. I have been thinking about writing a new thread about the economic war(covert) the rest of the world has launched against the US. I have begun to see some news outlets and threads in regard to that but they aren't very comprehensive and I want to write a more comprehensive thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rul987

Hi! Nice to have you on board. Hope you will enjoy it more when actually taking part in the discussions.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, glad to have you in town taking part in the discussions.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

top topics

join