It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can some one help me? i have a question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
hi mates,
i am not a good expertee at all in internet and comp subjects.
i know how to putt a avatar adreesing the URL, but i have a lot of pics in my comp that i would like to use times to times,but i dont know how/where i can upload them in order i can use them...
any one can help me telling me to where i can upload it? in oder i can use my personal avatars here?..thx in advance.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
hi mates,
i am not a good expertee at all in internet and comp subjects.
i know how to putt a avatar adreesing the URL, but i have a lot of pics in my comp that i would like to use times to times,but i dont know how/where i can upload them in order i can use them...
any one can help me telling me to where i can upload it? in oder i can use my personal avatars here?..thx in advance.

Hi kangaxx ... go to your U2U then press UPLOAD. Make sure that when you create your Avatar that it's 28k though. After you've uploaded your image 'gif', go to your control panel and press EDIT PROFILE then copy paste the link from where you UPLOADED your Image, you'll see it up top. If you need help with it let me know.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Sapphire]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
many thx dear friend,i will try it now.thx once more

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
now i have another question mates, i am trying to putt the pic at the right size,,,,and i have uploaded wrong ones..so 2 questions. 1- how i delete them from the server after i uploaded them?
2 - how i can see the URL after i have uploaded them? i noticed the we just see the complete url after we uploaded it.but if we change screens it deaspear.

thx for your support

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
now i have another question mates, i am trying to putt the pic at the right size,,,,and i have uploaded wrong ones..so 2 questions. 1- how i delete them from the server after i uploaded them?
2 - how i can see the URL after i have uploaded them? i noticed the we just see the complete url after we uploaded it.but if we change screens it deaspear.

thx for your support

press EDIT PROFILE, you'll see where your avatar was uploaded. Beside the Avatar you will see the word DELETE, just press that. The size of mine for example is 28k or WIDTH 160 X LENGTH 185 PIXELS. Remember to switch it to RGB Mode it works better. If you still can't then i can resize for you if you send me the avatar you want to use and try walking you thru it.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
lol mate
you are a pure treasure for me
i have tryed but i cant do it in the right way.how can i send you the pics?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
ok i will try..thx a lot
i will try to send the 2 pics i need .

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
lol...omg,,,i dont know how to atached a pic in the u2u i have used the "mail" bottun in here..so you will receve it by normal mail. i have forget it to putt a "Title".sorry,but it have 2 pics atached,please use your antivirus tool first we have used to have huge virus activitie here in the portuguese conetions.thx

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Righty then, i'll wait for it and let you know when its done!

top topics

join