It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Jab 'As Deadly As The Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Sunday October 4,2009 By Lucy Johnston THE cervical cancer vaccine may be riskier and more deadly than the cancer it is designed to prevent, a leading expert who developed the drug has warned. She also claimed the jab would do nothing to reduce the rates of cervical cancer in the UK. Speaking exclusively to the Sunday Express, Dr Diane Harper, who was involved in the clinical trials of the controversial drug Cervarix, said the jab was being “over-marketed” and parents should be properly warned about the potential side effects. Source

And some people believe these Vaccines are safe, some people think we are crazy for believing the H1N1 vaccine will be just as bad. Something somewhere just isn't right, yet it's all a "Conspiracy"

Do they even test these Vaccines, My heart goes out to the family of this poor girl... R.I.P Only the good die young

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I find this bit at the bottom of the article very disturbing.

The vaccine support group, has received details of 19 girls who have suffered serious health problems, including seizures, fatigue or joint and muscle pain, since their jabs.

The Sunday Express revealed earlier this year that some of them have launched legal action against the makers of Cervarix.

Lisa Wickendon, 13, of Chobham, Surrey, developed muscle weakness in her legs after her third dose of vaccine last March, leaving her unable to walk. When hospital tests came back normal, doctors said her symptoms were in her mind and referred her to a mental health team.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So her post mortem revealed she had a rare cancer that killed her but they dont believe that because she died an hour after getting the vaccine?? I myself have had gardisil and so have pretty much everyone I know my age. I was told about side effects but nobody really ever thinks that can happen to them. I havent ever had anything and neither have my friends, kind of creepy though

Edited to add : after looking around for a hot minute

Tragic cancer jab teenager Natalie Morton was killed by tumour

even if it turns out it was just a scary coincidence, its still going to really damage the image of the already very controversial vaccine

[edit on 4-10-2009 by VintageEnvy]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

A perfectly healthy girl dies only 2 hours after receiving a vaccine. Lets have a look at what,s in the mix hey.

· 3-O-desacyl-4’- monophosphoryl lipidA (never been used in a vaccination before)

· aluminium hydroxide, aluminium is cumulative and is associated with anemia, bone disease, and
progressive dementia. The half-life of aluminium in the brain is 7 years4.

· sodium chloride (salt)

· sodium phosphate-monobasic – which carries the following warning - CAUTION! MAY CAUSE IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES, AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. - from Material Safety Data Sheet5

Oh and does the Vaccine work

The Cervarix® vaccination has not yet actually prevented a case of cancer. In the largest study done on 9,319 women were given the vaccination while 9,325 were given the Hepatitis A vaccination which was designated as the placebo. After an average of 15 months follow-up, 2 cases of early precancerous cells were found in the group, while 21 cases were found in the Hep A group7.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There is no vaccine to prevent cancer. It's a blatant lie by the pharmaceutical companies. I posted this link in some of the swine flu threads, I'll post it again here. It's time people woke up to the vaccine hoax:

www.whale.to...

(Information written by physicians regarding the true reason for vaccines. MONEY.)

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

Just like there will be no Vaccine for H1N1, HIV, or even the Craps.

Money, Money, Money

There will be no cure because they created the diseases, then make billions and billions from research.

I agree, it is time for people to wake up

new topics

top topics

join