It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, Please Don't Get Your Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I know most people don't pay much heed to youtube videos but this one actually uses news reports. This video is way too important not to watch. I think this is way worse than I originally thought it was. But, everything is ok.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by shockme]

[edit on 3-10-2009 by shockme]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Making money with influenza 101:

Make a flu in the laboratory comprised of multiple strains. This flu should be highly contagious but not deadly. Release this flu on the population well before flu season.

Have a scare/marketing campaign all summer long. Announce the creation of a vaccine. Rush the vaccine through testing.

Ok, now here is the biggie: The first batch of vaccine to be released to the population is the nasal-spray kind. The obvious reasoning behind this is that these vaccine all contain LIVE VIRUS. Now you can release your more virulent strain on the population through viral shedding of those who received the vaccine. This virus will be more potent and more deadly. Perhaps it is the lung attacking strain.

These "shedding" individuals are the key to selling billions of vaccines. They spread the deadly virus.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by METACOMET]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I got my pass...my military records have stamped across the front cover;
NO INFLUENZA VACCINATION. HAS VIOLENT REACTIONS TO FLU SHOTS

It is also noted in my civilian records. I also have Penicillin allergies.

No one is going to force me to take anything...Period!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

That's lucky. lol

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Making money with influenza 101:
And, have you noticed all the ad $$$ being spent by drugstores, pharmacies about the flu shots this year

Ok, now here is the biggie: The first batch of vaccine to be released to the population is the nasal-spray kind. The obvious reasoning behind this is that these vaccine all contain LIVE VIRUS. Now you can release your more virulent strain on the population through viral shedding of those who received the vaccine. This virus will be more potent and more deadly. Perhaps it is the lung attacking strain.

These "shedding" individuals are the key to selling billions of vaccines. They spread the deadly virus.

Do you have any links or verifiable information about this?

All I could find was this
www.wtol.com...

"There's a potential for you to sneeze some of that little bit of live attenuated virus back out. The question if that would really cause disease in people is theoretical, and it could particularly in people with lowered immune systems." Grossman adds that the chance of spreading H1N1 from the spray is very low. He said the benefit it provides -- immunity to H1N1 -- far outweighs the worries.

They are saying you should NOT get the nasal vaccine if you are around pregnant, elderly or immune compromised people.

edit to add:
Seasonal flu shot better than nasal spray for adults, study finds

[edit on 3-10-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Nasal-Spray Flu Vaccine Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine LAIV CDC

Can people receiving the nasal-spray flu vaccine LAIV (FluMist®) pass the vaccine viruses to others?

In clinical studies, transmission of vaccine viruses to close contacts has occurred only rarely. The current estimated risk of getting infected with vaccine virus after close contact with a person vaccinated with the nasal-spray flu vaccine is low (0.6%-2.4%).

Minnesota Department of Health

Is shedding the virus a problem for health care workers?

By law the FluMist package insert must state that a person can shed the virus for up to three weeks, but shedding alone should not be equated with person-to-person transmission. In fact studies have found that it is very rare. In a study designed to maximize the chance of detecting vaccine virus transmission, conducted in a Finnish daycare, one child shed the virus for 21 days. Other children in this study shed the virus a mean of 7.6 days. An additional small study of 40 adults conducted since licensure found that only 50% of the adults were shedding the virus from the influenza vaccine on day three after vaccination; one adult shed the virus on day seven as well.

2.4% transmission of a novel strain is not safe.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by METACOMET]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well here in the UK the best way to avoid the Vaccine is to ware a Burka.

I don't care if that was Politically Correct, because it's a fact "Live here for a day and you will get what I mean"

Where is the Ninja emotion when you need one

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shockme

Maybe it is...I just I hope I stay well. I don't suffer colds very well. But, hey, who does?

If your sick, stay home!

join