It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A clue to planet X in Stonehenge, it cannot be can it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I have to start by saying that I'm generally quite sceptical of Nibiru/Planet X Theories and 2012.

Having said that I was checking out Stonehenge from the air and found something I thought was interesting.

It's easier to show it to you than describe it to you.

Here is the view on Google Maps.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1159fc96ac6.png[/atsimg]

As you can see, to the right of the Henge is this circular feature.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edb2c5039d02.png[/atsimg]

I had heard of a theory that Stonehenge represented the Solar system.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65915a92a8e2.jpg[/atsimg]

The Genesis Site

If this truly is the case, what would this large circular feature represent?

According to the Solar System theory, then this body is a long way off, and is quite large. Also it is the only part of the Henge that gets its own circular feature, which surely means it is of great importance.

I know, quite a few 'IFS' in this theory. But I just thought I'd bring this feature to the attention of ATSers.

I want to point out that the circular earthwork is different from the usual bronze age enclosures found around Stonehenge. You can see the difference in that this one has gaps in the enclosure (entrance) and the earthworks are far less substantial.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a54cd3738c6.png[/atsimg]

As I said I'm sceptical, but hey, you never know!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

S&F Thats an interesting idea, I don't much about planet X, it would be interesting to see what some people who do would say about it

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's a burial mound of some kind. I half remember watching something about the area, and they're bronze age burial mounds if memory serves me correct.

edit for terrible hungover spelling.

[edit on 3/10/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I'll see if I can find some info on it!

Will have to adjust my idea to include the fact that Bronze Age Britons were in on it by disguising the Planet X feature as a burial lol!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Of topic apolz Did you know there's a large kiwi engraved in the hills round larkhill stonehenge way. Left there as a token by the ANZACS stationed on Salisbury plain during the war just thought you would like to know ....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

No way, awesome. I'll try and find a pic.

I had no idea!

Cheers mate!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Apparently its on a place called Beacon hill near Tidworth (a punishment posting if you ask me) and the New Zealanders were stationed at Sling camp.. My apolz again its Bulford Kiwi on goggle maps and if interested its on Absolute Astronomy .com

:

[edit on 3-10-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Does any one think that 2012 could be the coming of the 8th trumpet ?
We have 7 , maybe there is a new trumpet added for each round we take in the 26.000 year cycle !???

Or are there only 7 and they repeat them selfs ?
;D

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The circular features that you see are prehistoric burial mounds or round barrows. Some, like the one you are talking about are more prominent than others due to plowing and archeological excavations.

An unusually high concentration of prehistoric tombs is found in the Stonehenge landscape. The World Heritage Site contains 10 Neolithic long barrows and 348 Bronze Age round barrows. This reflects the continued importance of the area as a burial site for more than a 1,000 years.

Most of the tombs around Stonehenge were excavated in the 19th century, and the objects found in the graves are now on display in the Salisbury and Devizes museums.

Many of the burial mounds have been flattened by ploughing but some impressive barrow cemeteries can still be seen.

www.english-heritage.org.uk...

Also, if you use this map as a reference in google maps, you can see the other burial barrows spread over the countryside:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/101f49be1d8f.png[/atsimg]

I think this ruins the Nibiru/Planet X theory...

[edit on 3/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm almost positive there is something to this theory concerning
sites in So. America also, pyramid of the sun and the surrounding structures in the court yard? I believe. A heads up anyway, take
your spy cam there see what you can come up with.
I think you added another piece to gigantic puzzle right here my
friend. You just might be on a roll so don't stop there. S&F

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey mate, I'm sure you're right.

The only thing that got me is it's proximity to Stonehenge and its prominence. The latter definitely explained by ploughing.

Of course the entire landscape is covered by burial mounds, but this one seems to be the the same diameter of the stonework in the henge

Any way, i guess we'll never know for sure, but thanks for bringing a bit of objectivity to the thread lol!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thats quite a theory you got there buddy, ... have you been hanging out with Tom Cruise again ???

I warned you about that.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Thats quite a theory you got there buddy, ... have you been hanging out with Tom Cruise again ???

I warned you about that.

O man, I've got way better ones than that, just saving them for when they take me off to the padded room!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There is no planet X, this is scientifically impossible, the sun is quiet and any body save from underneath would be seen visibly by now. However, those underground bases that when finished up before 2012 can house up to 14% of the worlds population are real.

And you have to look at what known processes are occurring. One is the pole meltdowns, and if energy is to suddenly hit us, such as a cme from a planetary allignment or something out there, thats 230 feet to higher, of instant water, and the coastlines are changed forever.

Now I'm only going to describe the following as possibilities, though the process and has begun, but there is no way I want to program this matrix and have alread made that mistake, so: geomagnetic pole reversals will yeild some minor and benign information, though they do admit to not knowing enough, and they talk in terms of thousands of years.
Whereas in reality, they already have science that has "suggested" several things about them, they are sporadic in nature, can start out "slowly" and finish up quickly. This is from the core and things that affect the core could dramatically speed things up, such as planetary allignements, energy, cme's, etc. They are linked to ice ages, and though not mentioned by most scientist, magnetism is an aspect of gravity that keeps land masses spread out to the poles, and....its a process that originates in the core. Along with that earth is a wheel.

So, to dig deeper into the information, google, geomagnetic pole reversals with "ice ages", "mass extinction events", and David Jablonski's work was critical in 1983. Its funny that the Norwegian Politican, using the planet x platform, released cricital information to project camelot and talked about what it would take to survive saying "they have known this since 1983." Its that date that yielded some info, and you can read inserts of books online too naming world scientists and talking about a split, of camps, some following the astroid model for extinctions whereas others are in the geomagntic pole reversal camp
I have been told earth is expected to tip over during the process when the poles smash into each other, as well, which you can imagine what this will entail. The House of Windsor has built their base in the Colorado area, its rumored, and thats the continental divide.

The reason Phil Schneider was murdered didn't have to do with his talks of ufology, but because he spoke of those base, and said he drilled them, those dumbs.

They are waiitng for us to simply disappear in the night, and they're lizzard hearted draco freak, and they want a negative harvest so they are subjecting humanity to wars (also for profit), nwo, abuse, control, massive crimes against mother earth herself, trying to sully our hands.

There are negotiations, anthra andromeda is talking about. They're real. And reconpilot said that the united nations wanted to bring altair forward.

There is metaphysics involved as well. The positive needs to be done and seen. We need to alert people, wake them up, get them to contact their leaders about all the issues, war and disclosure, and to demand safety. They have known this since 1983, when hospitals and critical care patients could have been transported.

There is no excuse for this massive murder. And this is there agenda.

Metaphysically we are powerful. Just a few sharing an intent in meditaiton can create a merkaba large enought to heal this planet. We can do this, but we need to start.

There are awake and aware people and they're not starting. We're all here on this planet in this incarnation for a reason, and we need to do this, we need to start to wake people up and form mediatiation groups, peace groups, groups to draw safety, powerful safety, and envision it, to the people, and to the world. Mother earth is a living entity, a wonderful soul, and she's healing, and renewing herself from all the damage we have contributed to causing her. Lets get out there and kneel on the ground and just tell her how very sorry we are, and start to use our insight, our third eye, to listen to her voice and find the way. This can be a lion or a lamb, its up to us to start acting now.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
if thats any representation it looks more like a blackhole.

but i like the idea of stonehenge being the solar system.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
In Zecharia Sitchins books, especially the "12th Planet", has very compelling evidence that the ancient Sumerians and Babylonians knew that a 12th Planet existed. They chronicled its history, and how it had a huge influence on the solar system. ( it is responsible for the asteriod/debris belt between us/Mars and Jupiter. )
The Giant planet called Marduk/Nibiru hit a planet called Timat, splitting it in two, and pulverizing one half, creating the belt. The other half of that planet was pushed into the orbit of what became Earth. The destroyed third of the Earth, eventually became the Pacific Ocean gouge.

According to the Sumerians, Nibiru is/was inhabited by a race of supreme beings called the Annunaki. Which in biblical texts are called the Niphilim.
The planet Nibiru has an elipical orbit, and passes though the solar system every 3661 years or so. The last time it was here, was around 1649 BC. It is due to come through again in 2012 AD.

The last time it did, it caused great catastrophes on earth, including the Thera eruption.

According to the Sumerians, humans are the results of gene blending by the interbreding of the Annunaki and early human like ancestors. Which for some reason was thought to be a disaster, and they tried to destroy humans.

This was the "evil wind" ( nuclear destruction ) that destroyed Ur c. 2000 BCE, as recorded in the Lament for Ur.

Many scholars dispute or doubt Sitchins findings, but cannot outright debunk them.

I am convinced that there is a history of humanity and that of Earth that has been basically lost through time. The long accepted Biblical accounts are distorted and outright wrong on many details. The Bible chroniclers borrowed heavily from the Babylonians and Sumerians historical accounts.

So much time has past, and so much of our history has been destroyed. We have much to learn. Keep an open mind. I'll bet you, some of it will blow your mind, and also make the hairs on your neck stand up!

Today, scholars are delving into all ancient historical epic tales of man's contact with the GOD's. It seems that, in every cultural account, they had very similar details and stories of how the Gods came to earth in great ships, that shook the heavens. I for one, believe it to be so...

I have always questioned ( since I was child ) the idea of an old grizzly white man with a long flowing beard who sits in some vaporous misty nether zone, frowning upon man, passing his judgments and is readily glad to smote the sinful! What a bucket load of Hooey!

This web site was quoted in this post. www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I thought Stonehenge was a calendar, and it may be. but what if these 'areas' on that map above are then connected with lines. What if these sites form the shape of a constellation? There are many variations you could make, but here are two I did real quick.

I don't know the shapes of constellations very well, but to those that do, do these match any star system/constellation?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6091f8f633ad.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/794669117296.jpg[/atsimg]

If any constellation kinda fits, it would be interesting to go dig where the missing 'sites' are and see if they find something!

[edit on 10/6/2009 by Pharyax]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The movement of the physical North Pole, not the magnetic pole, would require a substantial outside force. There are some suggested types: galactic magnetic fields, passing planetary body. Consider that the Sun regularly reverses its magnetic polarity without affecting the Earth. It is therefore most unlikely that any weak galactic magnetic force will affect the Earth and cause a polar shift. While there has been one known shift, no cause has been found for that motion. At one time, a pole was located in the Pacific Ocean. At that time, the open water provided a means of averaging the temperature, thus giving us a more temperate world. When the poles became essentially landlocked, that temperate world became more seasonal.

If there were a Nibiru, it is likely those who live on it would be frozen. Also, it would have to pass very rapidly around our Sun, as it has not been seen as of yet. That being said, a fast pass by a large planet would not likely shift our poles unless there were a heavy gravitational sink on Earth that could be drawn by the passing object. The sink would have to be near the pole, the planet would have to pass from that area to draw the sink to shift the Earth's thin mantle. All in all, not likely possible. Makes a good story, though, for the unscientific minds.

Since there is no sign of Nibiru, and no apparent and significant geological violence on Earth, I would not hold my breath waiting for something big in 2012. It's just another year....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
if thats any representation it looks more like a black hole.

That's what I was thinking

1. Given the size in comparison to Stonehenge (massive gravitational pull/area)

2. No markings or stones (i.e. you can't see a black hole)

3. Location (a bit away from our solar system, but not close enough to effect it...yet)

Other burial grounds could mark locations of other black holes as well...

Of course I say this somewhat jokingly as I don't really think it's anything, but a black hole was the first thing that crossed my mind

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
These things tend to be markings lined with the sky and not representations themselfs... I find that sky maps of ancient times were usually smaller like that 'Nebra Sun' disc of Deutschland.

I think you could probably use Stone Henge to track another planet or something but I doubt it actually depicts it...
Cool though

top topics

<<   2 >>

join