It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Throws A Frog Into Boiling Water?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Maybe they should have tested the theory off the air.

Where's PETA?

I like GB so this seems funny to me. If you don't like him (or if you do) you can post here or on the YouTube comments.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
it was a fake frog I don't think he is that stupid and you can see 1 in thier not even moving watch the video again.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

"Ok, forget the frog ..."

Priceless!

Dear lord, when your metaphors don't work it's really time to check yourself.

Can't wait to see what he does with fish a gun and a barrel ... dear oh dear.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks for soothing my guilty conscience for getting a laugh over this.

Yeah, it must have been a gag. After Obama getting called out from Peta over killing a fly, I don't think he'd really do it.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
He makes a hand motion... and nothing falls out of his hands.

Turn off fox, and go get a grip on reality.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Is this what americans like to watch? Animal torture?
This Glenn is weird to say the least.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wait a minute. Beck is probably the only person who actually tries to speak out against the atrocities of both parties right now and we are slanderizing his show? Nice.

That frog was a rubber frog. He even said it on the show. Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hell if you turn off FOX then your going to watch the other so called news sources that lie and hide everything from the public Like them call protesters Amrican terrorist watch Rachel Madeow she loves to Protect the goverment and makes every congressman that stands up agaust the Tyrants and makes them look bad she is such a Fake and she is on MSNBC
and Olderman too he does the same stuff hes on MSNBC too I think they work for the goverment. at least Glen Beck shows proof of what he's telling us.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That guy is an ass hole, I'm glad I'm not forced to watch his drivel

Sorry, Lines

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It was a FAKE frog. Whoever posted the video cut off his very next words..."don't worry about the frog, it was a fake frog."

I watched the program and I can tell you it was definitely a rubber frog, testified to by an ambassador that Glenn interviewed just after that.

Don't believe everything you see!

Edit-----Oh and he explained right after that that the frog jumping out of boiling water was a old wives' tale and that they knew that BEFORE they did the show!!! And PETA did write something for Glenn in his defense.

PLEASE, PLEASE don't be naive.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by willow1d]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by willow1d

It was a fake frog? I still got a laugh out of it. I think it would have been funnier if it were a real frog. I don't understand why issues like this get brought up by partisans. I don't like Glenn Beck that much. I think he's a schill... but at least he can be funny sometimes. I don't see how people could use this against him though.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
IMO he don't throw any frog at all, it's a easy ilusion every one can do!
Magicians use this tons of times.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The day this happened I thought ATS was going to have a field day on this. To my surprise not a word on ATS. I was thinking "Way to go on the denying ignorance!"

But then this thread pops up promoting it.
Disappointed once again.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
*raises hand*
I don't like the idea of symbolically throwing a frog into boiling water. Even if it was fake, I mean, there are probably little kids whose parents watch the show. You know, for every dumb thing on TV, a bunch of people go out and try it.

Just saying.

new topics

top topics

join